SUM 41 音樂歌詞

請問誰有

THE HELL SONG 的歌詞押

拜託啦

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The Hell Song LyricsArtist(Band):Sum 41 Everybody’s got their problems (problems)Everybody says the same things to youIt’s just a matter how you solve them (solve them)And knowing how to change the things you’ve been throughI fear I’ve come to realizeHow fast life can be compromisedStand back to see what’s going onI can’t believe this happened to you, this happened to youIt’s just a problem that we’re faced withAm I not the only one that hates to standbyComplication’s headed first in this lineWith all these pictures running through my mindKnowing endless consequencesI feel so useless in thisCan’t patch that back and as for me, I can’t believe[chorus:]Part of me, won’t agreeCause I don’t know if it’s for sureSuddenly, suddenlyI don’t feel so insecure [x2]AnymoreEverybody’s got their problems (problems)Everybody says the same things to youIt’s just a matter how you solve them (solve them)What else are we supposed to do[chorus](why do things that matter the mostNever end up cutting closeNow that I find out, it ain’t so badI don’t think I knew what I had) [x2]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.