Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

15點求歌!IWillBeYourFriend和新娘百分百的

剛剛看完哩"新娘百分百"

真ㄉ好好看喔

歌也超好聽的

所以

希望可以找到這部電影的所有歌曲

尤其是 I Will Be Your Friend (片尾曲)

有大大可以好心提供一下ㄇ

最好是wma或mp3

感激不盡^///^

抱歉喔...

我好像把片尾曲的名字弄錯哩

歌名應該是

''from the heart '' 才對

有人可以提供這首歌ㄇ

謝謝你喔 ハウル

不過

我怎ㄇ都下載不下來呀

用打開ㄉ也沒辦法聽ㄝ

可以幫幫我ㄇ...( 哭哭 )

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Notting Hill (中譯:新娘百分百) Soundtrack試聽網址~http://www.tingshow.net/musiclist/c8/2047.html###※... The Heart_Another Level 第1首就是拉~http://mp3.tingshow.net:1234/54812wew2s/c8/s1042/z... know you've heard these words a hundred other times beforeAnd you've been hurt and so your heart has chose to close the doorLove brook your heart and brought you liesLook in my eyesYou'll see a love that's deep and trueTender and strong and all for youYou can trust this loveHonest, that's the honest truthFrom the heartI'm giving you everything, everythingFrom the heartI promise you that I'll be thereI'll be there to love youFrom the soulI'm showing you all I feel, all I feel isFrom the heart, from the heartI will protect you and respect you and be all you needAnd when you reach for love you'll only need to reach for meThese arms will never let you downThey're staying aroundI'll walk with you through every stormI'll keep you safe, I'll keep you warmAnd you'll have no doubtYou're the one I'm living forFrom the heart (from the heart baby)I'm giving you everything (oh) everything (giving you everything)From the heart (my heart)I promise you that I'll be there (I'll be there for you)I'll be there to love youFrom the soulI'm showing you all I feel, all I feel (I'm showing you)All I feel (all I feel) isFrom the heart, from the heart (from the heart)I'll provide the love you needJust trust my touchBelieve in meI'll never make you cryGivin' all I got with all I got insideFrom the heartI'm giving you everything, everything (giving you everything)From the heart (from my heart)I promise you that I'll be there (I'll be there to love you, love you, ooh)I'll be there to love you (ohh)From the soul (my soul)I'm showing you all I feel (all I feel) all I feel (all I feel) isFrom the heart (the heart) from the heartOoh, from the heart, from the heart.

2005-10-21 08:34:24 補充:

連結到該網頁後,每首曲目都有"下載"的選項,點擊之後會出現一個小視窗,點下面那個進入,然後在"有WMA"那個選項按右鍵"另存新檔"即可!

下次要求助,請利用<知識+>來信聯絡!