annye asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我看一下這篇作文還有哪裡可以改進的?謝謝!(這不是作業喔

The number of car has increased quickly, and it also makes many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution, car accident and so on. Take traffic jam for example, every time when I go out, it’s hardly to move my car. Due to everybody don’t obey the traffic law and want to across the road, we can’t move anymore. The scene just like thousands of sardines was put in a small can.

In conclusion, Taiwan’s traffic is so terrible. The traffic jam is more serious on holiday, so I seldom go out. I often take bus or train to my destination, because it’s more convenient.

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The number of cars has increased quickly, and this leads to many traffic problems, such as traffic jams, air pollution, car accidents and so on.  Take traffic jams for example.  Every time I go out, it is simply hard to move my car,  since nobody obeys traffic laws and most peopleprefer to be jay walkers, and thus vehicles cannot move smoothly anymore. The scene on roads is just like thousands of sardinestrapped in a small can.In conclusion, Taiwan's traffic is getting more and more terrible. The traffic jam is especially serious on holidays, so I seldom go out at that time.  I often take a bus or train to my destination, because this is less upsetting and much more time-saving. 註解:1. traffic jam 和 car accident 都是可數名詞,單數時不能獨立存在,前面須有冠詞或所有格。2. hard adj. 困難的;hardly adv. 幾乎不

• ?
    2 decades ago

The number of cars have increased rapidly, which creates many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution, car accidents and so on. Take traffic jam for an example, whenever I go out, my car hardly ever moves on the road. Due to the disobedience of the traffic law from all the drivers on the road, they all want to cross at the same time, so we can't move anymore. This scence is just like thousands of sardines being crammed into one small tin can.

In conclusion, Taiwan's traffic is very terrible. In the holidays, the traffic jams get even worse, that is why I seldom/hardly/rarely go out. Most often, I just take the bus or the train/metro to go to my destinations, because they are so much more convenient.

Source(s): ME