Pitt asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文報告翻譯

各位大大們...

我要做5分鐘ㄉ英文口頭報告

內容不拘...但要有關予收藏品之類ㄉ

我想報我的收藏品香水,能否幫我翻譯成英文,"文法要對""可以口語化""單字越簡單越好"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

內容: 各位同學大家好!我今天要介紹的收藏品是香水,在一次偶然的機會,我買了一本香水雜誌,使我愛上了香水,除了在雜誌上,我也常上香水網站,注意最近上市的香水,我也不知道為何對嗅覺方面特別有興趣!但我知道香水已經成了我生活上不可或缺的一項元素!買香水也成了我樂此不疲的嗜好~它對我而言,有著難以抵抗的吸引力,香水就像我身上穿的衣服一樣!每天會因心情&場合噴不同的香水,

現在就讓我來介紹我所收藏的香水.

1.這一些是屬於比較清淡的...它給人感覺溫和舒適

2.這一些是屬於比較濃烈的....它給人感覺是比較性感迷人,適合Party使用

3.這一些是屬於比較清爽的...它給人感覺年輕有活力

4.這一瓶則是感覺比較優雅...它是由LV藝術總監Marc Jacobs所設計的香水

5.這兩瓶則是由紐約名設計師Carolina Herrera所設計的,其中 212是以紐約的區域代碼作為靈感命名.

6.這一瓶則是最近上市的,是由貝克漢所代言

7.這一瓶是我的第一瓶香水

其中我最愛的是.....,我想現在的男生也可以嘗試著去噴一些香水,適量的香水可以讓人感覺舒適,在這裡推薦給大家作參考,謝謝

如果還有可以補充的請多多補充...因為報告要5分鐘~"~

有多於以上的補充請"加註"感恩ㄚ~~~最優的文章送20點喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Fellow schoolmates hello! I must introduce today the collector was the perfume, in an accidental opportunity, I has bought a perfume magazine, caused me to fall in love with the perfume, except in the magazine, I also often burnt incense the water website, the perfume which the attention recently went on the market, I did not know why specially had the interest to the sense of smell aspect! But I knew the perfume already became me to live an indispensable item of element! Bought the perfume also to become hobby ~ which I always enjoyed it as it concerns me, had the with difficulty resistance the attraction, the perfume likes clothes which on my body put on to be same! Every day can because the mood & situation spurt the different perfume,

Now lets me introduce I collect perfume

1. This some are belongs quite lightly.. It gives the person to feel temperate is comfortable

2. This some are belongs quite strongly... It gives the person the feeling is compares the sex appeal to be enchanting, suits the Party use

3. This some are belongs quite neatly.. It gives the person to feel young has the vigor

4. This bottle is the feeling quite is graceful.. It is the perfume which designs by LV artistic inspector general Marc Jacobs

5. These two bottles are, 212 is by New York's region code which designs by New York famous designer Carolina Herrera takes the inspiration naming

6. This bottle was recently goes on the market, was speaks on another's behalf by the Baker Chinese

7. This bottle is my first bottle of perfume

I most love am....., I thought present the male student also may attempt is spurting some perfumes, the right amount perfume may let the person feel comfortably, recommends in here for everybody makes the reference, thanks

自己的報告還是自己做比較好吧!!!

Fellow schoolmates hello! I must introduce today the collector was the

perfume, in an accidental opportunity, I has bought a perfume

magazine, caused me to fall in love with the perfume, except in the

magazine, I also often burnt incense the water website, the perfume

which the attention recently went on the market, I did not know why

specially had the interest to the sense of smell aspect! But I knew

the perfume already became me to live an indispensable item of

element! Bought the perfume also to become hobby ~ which I always

enjoyed it as it concerns me, had the with difficulty resistance the

attraction, the perfume likes clothes which on my body put on to be

same! Every day can because the mood & situation spurt the different

perfume, now lets me introduce I collect perfume.

1.

This some are belongs quite lightly.. It gives the person to feel

temperate is comfortable.

2.

This some are belongs quite strongly...

It gives the person the feeling is compares the sex appeal to be

enchanting, suits the Party use.

3.

This some are belongs quite

neatly.. It gives the person to feel young has the vigor.

4.

This

bottle is the feeling quite is graceful.. It is the perfume which

designs by LV artistic inspector general Marc Jacobs.

5.

These two

bottles are, 212 is by New York's region code which designs by New

York famous designer Carolina Herrera takes the inspiration naming.

6.

This bottle was recently goes on the market, was speaks on another's

behalf by the Baker Chinese.

7. This bottle is my first bottle of

perfume I loves it very much.

I most love am....., I thought present the male student also may

attempt is spurting some perfumes, the right amount perfume may let

the person feel comfortably, recommends in here for everybody makes

the reference, thanks.

• ?

各位同學大家好!我今天要介紹的收藏品是香水,在一次偶然的機會,我買了一本香

水雜誌,使我愛上了香水,除了在雜誌上,我也常上香水網站,注意最近上市的香水,

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about what I like to collect. My collection is made up of various perfumes. How I got into perfumes was a coincidence. I bought a magazine about perfumes once, which got me into perfumes. Since then, apart from reading magazines, I often go online and search the web about perfumes site. I also started to become aware of the perfumes that are on the market.

我也不知道為何對嗅覺方面特別有興趣!但我知道香水已經成了我生活上不可或缺的一項元素!買香水也成了我樂此不疲的嗜好~它對我而言,有著難以抵抗的吸引力,香水就像我身上穿的衣服一樣!每天會因心情&場合噴不同的香水,

I don't know why I am particularly into the sense of smell. What I do know is that perfumes have become a part of my life that I cannot live with out! Shopping for perfumes also became my favourtie hobby. I can never get tired from it. For me, perfumes have an attraction that I can hardly resist. They are like the clothes that I would wear! Depending on my mood and how I feel, and the situation, everyday I would spray on different perfumes to reflect my emotions.

現在就讓我來介紹我所收藏的香水.

Now let me introduce some of the perfumes from my collection

1.這一些是屬於比較清淡的...它給人感覺溫和舒適

These are a light fragrance. It gives people the feel of warmth and comfort.

2.這一些是屬於比較濃烈的....它給人感覺是比較性感迷人,適合Party使用

These are more of a stronger sense. It makes people feel you are sexy and charming. This are suitable for when you go to parties.

3.這一些是屬於比較清爽的...它給人感覺年輕有活力

These have a more fresh and cool smell. It gives people the feel of energy and liveliness.

This bottle contains a more elegant fragrance. It was designed by Mark Jacobs. He is the director of the art department of LV.

These two bottles are designed by the famous New York designer, Carolina Herrera. One of the perfume's name, 212, was inspired by, and named after New York's district number.

6.這一瓶則是最近上市的,是由貝克漢所代言

This one only just came out on the market recently. David Beckham was its spokesman.

7.這一瓶是我的第一瓶香水

This one is my first ever bottle of perfume.

其中我最愛的是.....,

One of my favourite is......

我想現在的男生也可以嘗試著去噴一些香水,適量的香水可以讓人感覺舒適,在這裡推薦給大家作參考,謝謝

I think that, in today's world, guys can also try out some perfumes. Moderate amounts of perfume can make people feel more comfortable. I have recommended some here, which may be useful future references.

Thank you.

補充:

你可以舉例有哪些男星有在用香水

說說你第一瓶香水是什麼牌子,在什麼情況下買

香水的價錢

有哪幾個有名的香水(或是有明牌子)

哪些最受歡迎

妮可姬曼代言的香水(因為那廣告花了很多錢...)

補充:

Perfumes can make women become more attractive and alluring, and can also make men become more appealing. They can help make a person feel more confident about themselves, boosting self-esteem.