Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 科學生物學 · 1 decade ago

我為什麼是我 ??

有時莫名的在行車當中或在喝下午茶、工作中、聽音樂,

就會有一種被抽離世界的感覺,

腦袋就會突然的開始想,

我為什麼是我??

我為什麼會在這裡??

為什麼我會在開車!!

為什麼我會在聽音樂!!

做什麼,都不像是由自己意識在動作,

會覺得自己應該不是存在在這裏,

後開始恐慌,

怕自己那種被抽離世界的感覺拉不回來,

有人知道為什麼嗎??

是不是跟磁場有關??

還是什麼前世今生的??

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am who I am... That is why I am here... If I am not here, how can I say "I am here?"...

The inductive conclusion is in this way: I am that I am. If I am not who I am, who is the one who is speaking to you now? Actually, that is a very very BIG question similar to ask why 1+1=2. To disclose this question, I should ask the existence of myself, the value of myself in this world and so forth. Note that "我思故我在”. The nature of your question is something to do with philosophy, not anthropology. Thus, you should consider why you are asking this question and how you are planning to solve this mystery first. Instead of doing so, try to study philosophy in order to grasp the whole figure of your answers.

Aware that there are two portions of "self" for all individuals. One is physical part and another non-physical in spirit. With these two compositions, a human is then called a human "being". Lack of any, this individual cannot be considered as "self" with senses stated herein. In the scientific domain, we can indeed test what the phenomena of living lives are about; however, the spiritual portion is the territory that experiments cannot be carried out to verify. That needs "FAITH" in religion to answer it, but still cannot be tested by experiments. That is why your questions cannot be answered in scientific terms as far as I can see. However, there are some studies (see reference 2 for background information) still ongoing in ripening Neuroscience that may provide you some clues, but no answers so far. This is all right for some situations, as humans may not and are supposed not to carry out tasks beyond their capabilities and cannot simply play a role of God to perceive everything in the Universe.

Source(s): 1. 笛卡兒"我思故我在”. 2. David J. Chalmers "The Puzzle of Conscious Experience" in Scientific American, December 1995, pages 80-86. 3. The Holy Bible

好想 朋友 你是不是 有空 去看個心理醫生會比較舒坦一點

我想這個問題是沒有答案的吧!

從小到大每個階段總有時間會突然去思考

我為什麼是我

而我以這角度看這世界別人以他的角度看世界

有什麼不同

然後

我又為什麼是我呢?

感覺很玄

但是這應該是因為人有大腦有自我意識或思考能力

藉思考這些問題來檢視自己

對我來說這是件有趣的事

有沒有答案也不太重要

而每次結論跟感想也不盡相同

我相信應該很多人也是這樣吧

因為我自己是學生物的

常常很驚嘆大自然的規則和奧秘

也許有一天會知道答案也許不會

重點是我就是我

還有自己的意識會思考這些東西就好像很珍貴咧

人開始進入恍惚空想狀態就會這樣吧...這種情形大多發生在空想的時後吧

當過一下子後,血液運行到你的腦袋,你又會跌回現實的生活秩序之中

開始思索接下來要辦的事,等忙完了依然會再繼續想這樣的問題

因為有了迷惘

人會為了很多事迷惘不單是個體存在而已

每天都在追求不確定的未來

每天都在思考想要映正自己的答案

我想那跟你的前世,今生跟磁場沒有關聯

PS...這種事對愛做白日夢的人常發生..呵

Source(s): 以前常這樣