Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

限時拜託高手們幫我翻成英文!履歷自傳要用!贈20點感謝您

麻煩請高手們幫我把下面這段翻成英文!

這對我來說很重要,履歷要用到,因為自己怎翻都怪怪的!所以拜託各位了!儘可能翻流暢一點!謝謝各位!真的感激不盡!

您好,我的名字叫做000,我家人口簡單,有一對從小到大愛護我照顧我的父母,和一位從小一起快樂長大的弟弟。

記得從我懂事開始,我就好喜歡看天空上多變的景緻,從那時候開始我就嚮往天空的浩瀚,我尤其喜歡藍藍的天.白白的雲,因此小時候常常希望自己也可以化作天空上的一片雲彩。

漸漸長大之後,我就開始計畫,希望自己有昭一日可以當空服員,如此一來就可以接近我最喜歡的天空,還可以多加增廣見聞,因此一直以來對於當空服員的夢都沒有消失過。

即使在長大後所讀的科系是護理,但是我仍相信自己可以達到從小的夢想:空服員。

因為,我認為我可以把護理的精神發揮到空服上面。在護理的課程中我學習到視病尤親的觀念,我相信今後我不論是從事護理或是從事空服我都可以把這份觀念運用上,對待身邊的每一個人都當作是自己的親人一樣的親切。

我相信如此,才能做到服務業服務人的基本精神。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

my name is 000. i am from a simple family with loving and caring parents and a younger brother growing up happlily together.

i like the changing colors in the sky since the earliest moment i can remember. i am attract to the unlimited sky ever since. i prefer bule sky and white clouds especially; therefore, i offen wished i were a part of the clouds in the sky when i was young.

漸漸長大之後,我就開始計畫,希望自己有「朝」一日可以當空服員,如此一來就可以接近我最喜歡的天空,還可以多加增廣見聞,因此一直以來對於當空服員的夢都沒有消失過。

after growing up, i wanted to become a flight attendant. i can get closer to the sky and gain knowledge at the same time. my dream about become a flight attendant has never changed.

即使在長大後所讀的科系是護理,但是我仍相信自己可以達到從小的夢想:空服員。 因為,我認為我可以把護理的精神發揮到空服上面。

even though i majored in nursing in college, i still believed i could achieve my childhood dream to become a flight attendant. i believe i can elaborate the spirit of nursing to flight attending.

在護理的課程中我學習到視病「猶」親的觀念,我相信今後我不論是從事護理或是從事空服我都可以把這份觀念運用上,對待身邊的每一個人都當作是自己的親人一樣的親切。

i learned to treat patients as if they were my family from nursing course. no matter i am a nurse or a flight attdant, i will exercise this concept to treat everyone around as family.

我相信如此,才能做到服務業服務人的基本精神。

i truely believe this is the rule of thumb to serve people in the service industry.

中文原稿中有兩個錯字,順便改一下吧。

• 2 decades ago

嗯!有同感!不過他們肯回答就很感謝了啦!我個人覺得第二個回答者between jobs翻的比較好!:)

• 2 decades ago

怎ㄇ看起來很像是用翻譯機低押...

一一

• 2 decades ago

How do you do, my name is named 000, it is simple for the population in my home, one pair cherish the parents that I looked after me , and a happy younger brother who grew up while as a child from small to large. Remember that since I am sensible , I am all right to like watching the changeable view in the sky, yearning for the vastness of the sky from began me at that time, I especially liked blue and blue day. In vain white cloud, so often hoped as a child that oneself can be turned into a cloud in the sky. After growing up gradually, I begin the plan, hope to work as a steward on clear day by oneself , can thus be close to my favorite sky, can also more increase information , so has not disappeared to the dream which has worked as the steward all the time. Even it is attended to that the department studied in is after growing up, but I still believe the dream that can reach while as a child oneself: Steward. Because I think that I can give play to to the spirit attended to on the empty clothes . I study to and look at the idea that the disease kisses particularly in course that is attended to, I will believe no matter I am engaged in attending to or can use this idea to engaged in obeying me emptily in the future, it is one's own relative's the same cordiality that everyone that treats at one's side regards as. I believe that could make sure so that the service trade serves people's basic spirit.

Source(s): Dr.eye