Ping asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

能幫我看一下我寫的英文寫作哪有問題嗎?

Self-Introduction

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is XX X. You can call me Mike. I'm a student of Dajen University, Department of Applied Language, English division. Today, I am going to introduce myself to you. First, I'd like to talk about my education. Next, I will move on to my family. After that, I will describe my hobbies. Finally, let me explain my future plans.

First, when I was a student, I was a very easy person to get along with, so I had many friends. I have made great progress when I enter the senior high school. My teachers also teach me and gave me more an encouragement. Therefore, I successful graduated from 南光 High School.

Next, my family has five people: my father, my mother, two older sisters, and me. My father and mother are forty-five years old. My two older sisters are twenty-four and twenty-one years old. My father has a job at the bicycle company. He is a factory director. My mother is a housewife who carries the responsibility of our education. She is strict with our academic studying and teaches us honesty and good discipline. My two older sisters are studying in Kaohsiung.

thank your very much..i will correct it

my grammar is a lot of mistake~

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Self-Introduction

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is XX X. You can call me Mike. I'm a student of Department of Applied Language in Dajen University. My major is English. Today, I am glad to have this chance to introduce myself to you.

First, I'd like to talk about my education. When I was a high school student, I was a very easy person to get along with, so I had made many friends. I have made great progress in studying when I entered senior high school. My teachers taught me a lot and often encouraged me. Therefore, I successfully graduated from NanKuan Senior High School.

Next, let me introduce my family. There are five people in my family: my father, my mother, two older sisters, and me. My father and mother are both forty-five years old. My two older sisters are twenty-four and twenty-one years old. My father is working in the bicycle company. He is a factory director. My mother is a housewife who carries the responsibility of our education. She is strict with our academic studying and teaches us honesty and good discipline. My two older sisters are studying in Kaohsiung.

沒有看到其他的部分唷....^^

• 2 decades ago

派特....你是來亂的嗎??

• 2 decades ago

我重新寫一篇讓你對照一下Introduce oneself  Good afternoon, ladies gentleman. My name is XX X. you can call me as Mike . I am a student of a Dajen university, the language used, Britain divides the department. Today, I will introduce myself to you. First of all, I want to talk about my education. The next step, I will move to my family. Behind that, I will describe my hobby . Finally , let me explain the plan of my future. First of all, as I being at the one student, I is it have one amiable people very of progress in respect to want, so I have a lot of friends. When I enter the high school, I have already made great progress. My teacher teaches me and gives me a lot of encouragements too. So, I am successful from graduated     Middle school. The next step, there are 5 people in my family: My father, my mother, two sister and I who are older. My parents are 45 years old. Two older sisters of mine are 24 and 21 years old. My father has a job in the bicycle company. He is a factory director. My mother is a housewife of the responsibility with our education. She is strict with our academic of study discipline and teaches us how to become reconciled honestly. Two bigger sisters of mine are studying in Kaohsjung.