Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯(中翻英)

1、我喜歡聊天,因為他可以增進彼此的感情,可以互相了解,也是要與人接觸的第一步。而且從聊天的過程中,我可以學到學多事情,例如:我可以學習別人溝通的技巧、得到一些知訊、也可以和別人一起分享自己的想法。

2、我覺得當名人有好多優點也有許多缺點。

優點:

我覺得當名人不用為錢煩惱、可以到處旅行、受到特別的待遇、受人尊敬,最重要的是,他們可以做自己想做的事。

缺點:

他們的缺點就是要一直維持形象,不能犯一點錯,他們的一個小小的動作都會被放大來看,再來是他們一點思生活都沒有,常常會被跟拍。

Rating
    Best Answer

1,I like the chat, because his affection that can promote each other, can understand each other, the first step that also wants to contact the person.And from in the process of the chat, I can learn to learn many things, for example:I can learn the other people communicate of technique,get some know the and can also share own viewpoint with other people together.

2,I feel to be a person to have a lot of advantages to also have much weakness.

Advantage:

I feel to be a person to do not use to worry about money and can take a trip,be subjected to the special treatment and is respected by person everywhere, the most important BE, they can are the matter that the oneself wants to do.

Weakness:

Their weakness want to has been maintaining the image, can't make a little wrong, one of their very small actions all will is enlarged to see, then come to is they to think to live to all have no 1:00, usually will be followed to clap.

1, I are pleased with a chat and can understand the feelings that can increase both for him mutually, and it is the first step that 要與人接觸 did likewise. Within the  而且,缠process that had a chat, I can learn that learn many circumstances and ||, for example: It knows the news to get art, a little which let I can study other people and come to a mutual understanding and can share one's conception with other people together likewise.  2, I feel an appropriate の famous person, and many faults are similar a lot of good points.  A good point:  When I become a famous person, and it does not want to do it with money, I feel it and am troubled and can travel in a place to lead to and I receive special treatment and take you and let you respect that you receive a person, and there is a key, and it is what they can want to make with oneself most.  A fault:  In the thing that their fault must maintain the street image straight, and violated a little, and cannot be wrong, and was magnified that came to watch a small movement city of their one place, and a thought of their one point lived a life the second coming, and there was not all || always || with time.

1,I like the chat, because his affection that can promote each other, can understand each other, the first step that also wants to contact the person.And from in the process of the chat, I can learn to learn many things, for example:I can learn the other people communicate of technique,get some know the 訊 and can also share own viewpoint with other people together. 2,I feel to be a person to have a lot of advantages to also have much weakness. Advantage: I feel to be a person to do not use to worry about money and can take a trip,be subjected to the special treatment and is respected by person everywhere, the most important BE, they can are the matter that the oneself wants to do. Weakness: Their weakness want to has been maintaining the image, can't make a little wrong, one of their very small actions all will is enlarged to see, then come to is they to think to live to all have no 1:00, usually will be followed to clap. 以上回答的內容僅供參考