BLACK asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

修改英文作文..

努力練習作文...煩請各位大大不吝指教...

題目~my impression of politics in Taiwan

The politics in Taiwan is famous for its disorder. Sometimes I feel ashamed to talk about the politics in Taiwan. First, politicians always show off themselves or yell at each other on TV. They always forget what they need to do is to improve our life. They usually remember how to earn more money and position in politics. Second, the political parties always discredit each other by spreading gossip, especially when the election is hold. They confused the public to trust their candidates. Hence, I always feel pessimistic about the politics in Taiwan. Although the disorder in politics is common seen everywhere, I truly hope that someday the politics will become honest and justice.

請註明修改處..

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The politics in(用of比較好) Taiwan is famous for its disorder(要加ed,不然是動詞不是形容詞). Sometimes I feel ashamed to talk about the politics in(of again) Taiwan. First, politicians always show off themselves or yell at each other on TV. They always forget what they need to do is to improve our life(這樣順一點 Yet, they always forget what their jobs are, improve our lives.(這是同位語所以不用怕)). They usually(其實不指偶爾啦>_<) remember how to earn more money and position in politics(改成On the other hand, they just emphasize on earning more money and getting a higher political position比較順). Second, the political parties always discredit(用slander 或 calumiate) each other by spreading gossip(要加s喔!!), especially when the election is hold(especially during election period.). They confused(不能用過去式,去掉d) the public to trust their candidates. Hence, I always feel pessimistic about the politics in(of) Taiwan. Although the disorder in politics is common seen(Although the disorder of politics can be seen everywhere.) everywhere, I truly hope that someday(oneday) the politics will become honest and justice.

個人覺得你寫的算滿好的了...^_^...再多加一些conjunctions會變的更生動喔!!! ^_^ 加油~~~可以吃20分糖糖嗎?? ^_^