Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請英文厲害的大大幫我檢查文法!急~~急~~~贈10點

請幫我檢查英文文法,如果覺得句子哪裡不順,可以更改句子!這是一篇描述我害怕狗跳蚤的文章!謝謝

I’m going to tell you about the time I fear fleas.

My mother bought a dog for me, when I was a child. I like the dog very much. One day, I washed my dog in the bathroom. When I scratched his body, and I saw an insect wriggled on his body. I was scared. I didn’t know what is it! I screamed myself hoarse. I call my mother to kill it. My mother said doesn’t worry, they were dog flea, and they sucked dog’s blood to keep his life. They were parasites. The shape of the fleas disgusted me. So, I use liquid medicament to wash my dog's body, I hope the fleas will die. But I'm still fear the dog fleas.

因為這個文章是根據10個問題回答後所編組成的文章,所以希望各位大大在改文法及句子時不要更改太多^^不然會偏離偶們老師要的重點及順序~還有不要改的太難.淺顯易懂就ok拉~p.s這是我要上台演說的~~謝謝大家

Rating
  • Lv 6
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I’m going to talk about my memory of "the time I fear fleas."

When I was a child, my mother bought a dog for me. I liked the dog very much. One day, I washed my dog in the bathroom. When I scratched his body, I saw insects wriggling on it. I was scared. I didn’t know what they were! I screamed until my voice became hoarse. I called my mother, asking her to kill them. My mother said " don't worry, they are dog fleas, and they suck dog’s blood to keep their life. They are parasites." The shape of the fleas disgusted me. Therefore, I used liquid medicament to wash my dog's body, I hoped the fleas would die. It's why I fear dog fleas, and I can tell you. I have been fearing dog fleas since that.

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

Fleas is my scare trouble.

When I am a child, My mother bought a dog (which) I like it very much.

Someday My mother hear my hoarse shout because I see an insect wriggled on its body and I don't know about it anything when I wash it in the bathroom.

My mother said that.

"Don't worry about it. These were dog fleas who keeping life by suck blood. There were parasites."

I use liquid medicament to clean the body of my dog because the appearance of the fleas (which) disgusted me and I hope the fleas will move out.

But I'm still fear the dog fleas NOW!!!

大致上寫一寫.. 可能還有一點問題等強者解決