Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 2 decades ago

請幫忙英文的自我介紹(20點)

英文老師要我們上台講3分鐘的自我介紹....但是我英文沒好的那個程度

麻煩各位大大幫忙,請不要用翻譯軟體謝謝...

20世紀電腦是人類最偉大的發明之一,電腦的廣泛的應用改變了人類的生活,一切的生活都離不開電腦。當我12歲時家中有了一台電腦也是我第一次接觸到電腦,在那時個人電腦尚未如此普及。我對電腦充滿了好奇,也不明白為什麼我們那麼地依賴的電腦,就這樣在慢慢的接觸和自已的摸索開始對電腦產生了興趣。

當我升上高中時,我選擇了高職並且進入資料處理科,也開始真正的接觸到程式語言,開始對程式語言產生了極大的興趣。在當時網路也正開始發展起來,各式的電腦相關資訊取得容易也使我對程式語言著迷。便讓我下定了決心要當一個程式設計師。高中畢業,我進入大學發現到原來程式語言還有更多的應用,於是我將所有的心思放入到JAVA,ASP,PHP及資料庫的應用。

大學畢業後在海軍服役1年半退伍後,在台灣一間軟體公司上班但發現所學不足而且剛好有一個很好的機會使我來到美國求學。

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Computer is one of the most important invention of the 20th century. The wide-spread popularity of computer and its application changed human life fundamentally that everything in life now cannot be separated from computers. I first learned of computer was when I was twelve. At the time personal computers were not yet so popular. I was intrigued by the computer, and it puzzled me why we are so dependent on computers. So through gradual usage and my own playing around with the computer I became extremely interested in computer. When I got to high school, I chose study with a computer science specialization, and started really learning about programming languages with great interest. At that time the internet industry started to develop, and various computer-related informations became easier to obtain. This had further fueled my love in computer programming, and made me determined to become a software engineer. Upon graduation from high school and after entering college, I discovered that there are much more applications to computer programming language. Therefore I dedicated myself to work in JAVA, ASP, PHP, and the application to database.

I served in the navy for a year and a half after graduating from college, and was employed by a software company in Taiwan. Soon I realized that what I have learned was not enough, and I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to come to the United States to study.

Source(s): I translated this myself, I've lived in the US since I was 11. Hope this help.