Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

英文高手,幫我看看是否有誤,謝謝(英文信)

Dear Ms.XXX:

Hello, teacher, my name is XXX. I appreciate you to give me the chance to write the letter. Besides, let’s learn to how to write an English letter and enrich my knowledge.

Now, I will introduce me to you. My idol is 賴東進,because he is strong and brave.

His father, mother and younger brother all have deficiencies. When 賴東進 is a litter boy ,he need to go begging alms with his older sister and care of family.

What I admire the most is that he bored in so poor family and people usually looked at family with scorn, he did not abandon oneself. And he got many commend; the article is worth reading.Thanks for your reading this poor English letter.

如果Hello改成How do you do 好嗎

是否How are you? 也可以呢

Rating
  • 1
    Favorite Answer

Dear Ms.xxx:

Hello, Ms.xxx, my name is xxx. I appreciate you giving me the chance to write the letter. And let's learn how to write an English letter and enrich our knowledge.

At first, I will introduce myself to you. My idol is 賴東進. He is a strong and brave guy. His father is blind. His mother and his younger brother are mentally-challenged. When 賴東進 was a young boy, he needed to go begging with his older sister and cared for his family. Although he was born in such poor family and people looked down on his family, he didn't abandon himself. Therefore, he got a lot of commendation. That is why I admire him.

Thanks for your reading the English letter.

2005-10-19 23:30:51 補充:

可以用How are you?

不要用How do you do?

Dear Ms.XOXO,

Hello, my name is xoxo. I really appreciated the chance that you have given me to write this letter.

I am going to introduce myself to you.My idol is 賴東進. He is a strong and brave boy whose parents and younger brother are disabilities. 賴東進 needed to go begging alms with his older sister when he was young. What makes me to admired him is his courage to face all the difficulties through his life although he was born in a poor family.

He didn't abandon himself, and he became a worth writer.

Sincerely,

from XOXO