Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

尋找一首歌........

請問有誰知道下面那段影片兩個人所對嘴唱的那首歌叫什麼?

或是有那首歌的?

http://yll.loxa.edu.tw/avi/a/02090120203701.wmv

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

*要歌請留mailSYSTEM OF A DOWN - Chop SueyWake up(wake up)Grab a brush and put on a little make upHide the scars to fade away the shakeup(hide the scars to fade away the shakeup)Why’d you leave the keys up on the tableThere you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put on a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy’d you leave the keys up on the tableI don’t think you trust in my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to die (die)Wake up(wake up)Grab a brush and put on a little make upHide the scars to fade away the shakeup(hide the scars to fade away the shakeup)Why’d you leave the keys up on the tableThere you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put on a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy’d you leave the keys up on the tableI don’t think you trust in my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieFather father father fatherFather into your hand I comend my spiritFather into your hand why have you forsaken me in your eyesForsaken me in your thoughtsForsaken me in your heartForsaken me ohhTrust in my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to die

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago

他們搖的太厲害了吧

我嚇了一跳說><(突然)

雖然我還是不知道

真的..很恐怖耶

不要笑.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.