Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我翻譯(英文)

I am a more traditional minded chinese guy born and raised in Canada, but still wanting to go back to the homeland to find a traditional chinese girl. I've always been a firm believer that the man should be the one to care for his wife, and have always wanted to be married to traditional minded chinese woman. I like going for yum-cha on Sundays and spending time at home watching chinese movies, hockey, the CBC and listening to chinese music, I'm no FOB, but I am proud of my chinese heritage and culture. Please tell me that made sense.... if what I just typed insulted your mother or your lineage, sorry!!!!! blame

babelfish! .............................................................................................................................. .............................................................I know this place is where I am, .............................................................No other place is better than. .............................................................No matter where I go I am, .............................................................Proud to be Canadian! .............................................................................................................................. .............................................................I love this country where I am, .............................................................This land is where I make my stand. .............................................................No other heart is truer than, .............................................................The one we call Canadian! .............................................................................................................................. .............................................................I am, you know I am, I am Canadian!

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a more traditional minded chinese guy born and raised in Canada, but still wanting to go back to the homeland to find a traditional chinese girl.

我是一個出生在加拿大且傳統思想的中國人,但是我非常想回去祖國並交一個傳統的中國女生.

I've always been a firm believer that the man should be the one to care for his wife, and have always wanted to be married to traditional minded chinese woman.

我從以前一直就堅信男人應該照顧他的妻子,娶一個傳統的中國女人也一直是我想要的.

I like going for yum-cha on Sundays and spending time at home watching chinese movies, hockey, the CBC and listening to chinese music, I'm no FOB, but I am proud of my chinese heritage and culture.

星期天我喜歡去吃港市飲茶,在家看中國電影,冰上曲棍球, CBC 和聽中國的音樂,我不是fob,但是對於我的身世背景,我感到非常驕傲

Please tell me that made sense.... if what I just typed insulted your mother or your lineage, sorry!!!!! blame babelfish!

請告訴我你了解我的意思...如果我說的有汙辱你媽媽或這是你的家族,很抱歉!!!怪babelfish!!!!

I know this place is where I am, No other place is better than. No matter where I go I am, Proud to be Canadian!

我知道我在哪裡,在野沒有比這裡更好的地方

不管我去哪裡,我都以身為加拿大人感到驕傲!

I love this country where I am, This land is where I make my stand. No other heart is truer than,The one we call Canadian!

我喜歡我現在所在的這個國家

這個國家讓我立足

沒有任何比身為加拿大人的心更真實了

I am, you know I am, I am Canadian!

我是,你也知道我是,一個加拿大人!

Source(s): 自己
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago

Fresh off the boat,一般來解釋剛到別的國家ㄉ人,英文很不好ㄉ。

不過現在很多人都用來說一個人很"中國味"。像是穿著比較東方流行也會被叫成FOB =_= 手機上有著吊飾也被叫FOB

2005-10-11 19:00:47 補充:

hockey是曲棍球,ice hockey才是冰上曲棍球

• Eddie
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

FOB(Fresh Off the Boat)的相關解釋:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=130509...

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

啥麼是....FOB??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.