Vicky L asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中翻英~~~急.....贈十點

因為太多專有名詞我不知道~~~所以請求英文好的人幫我~~~

千萬不要用線上翻譯

內容:

你的兵營生活如何啊?你現在應該已經下部隊了吧!聽說下部隊後已經沒有新兵訓練這麼累了,所以你要加油喔!時間很快就過去了,我會精神上支持你的。

而我現在在台中讀大學,我最近快被報告、論文煩死了,再加上這個月底又是我的期中考。說真的,我很沒信心,因為這學期修課的教授都是比較一板一眼的。不過我還是只能加油了,三年級被當掉的話四年級就忙不過來了呢。

Rating
    Best Answer

How is your life at the military camp?

It will be good when you are out of boot camp.

I heard my friend say, military work is less tiring after Boot Camp

and the time will pass very fast.

I am studying at a University in Taichung city, if you come here, you can tell me.

Recently, I feel vexed by papers and thesis and it's my midterm at the end of this month.

I feel diffidence because my professors are methodical this semester.

Source(s):

How is your life of military camp ? You should already go to the army now! Not already training so so tiredly as the new recruit after hearing that downs in the army, so you should refuel oh! Time passed by soon, I will support you on spirit. And I go to the college in Taizhong now, I bored the report , thesis soon recently, it is a high school entrance examination of mine at the end of this month to combine with. To tell the truth, I have no confidence very much, because professor who majors in lesson all relatively follow a prescribed pattern in speech or action this term . But I can only refuel , grade three is acted as lost in grade four and too busy to do it.

How is your life at the camp?

時間很快就過去了,我會精神上支持你的。 Time will go by pretty soon, and I will support you emotionally.