Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文 請幫忙批改 謝謝

An Unbearable Thing

One day at the school. I experienced a dislike thing that is a boy who was my best friend had a argument with me. Just because I broken his pen incautious. I said sorry and promised to buy the new on for him. But it was no use, he has a hot temper and didn’t want to forgive me. At last time I was become angry too. I don’t know how important the pen is more than the friendship. I could not believe that the pen is the fuse of our friendship. I feel disappointed. That day is not my day.

謝謝

感激不盡

Rating
    Favorite Answer

One day in school, I had an unpleasant experience. My best friend had an argument with me just because I broke his pen accidentally. I apologised and promised to buy a new one for him, but it was no use. He has a hot temper and didn’t want to forgive me. In the end I became angry too. I didn’t know why the pen was more important than the friendship. I could not believe that the pen was the fuse of our friendship. I felt disappointed. That day was not my day.

Source(s): myself

One day my best friend had a argument with me at school,which was embarrassed me very much. Just because I didn't break his pen on purpose. "I'll buy a new one for you." I said sorry and promised to him. But it was useless, he had a flood of anger and he didn't forgive me at all.Finally I became angry ,too. I don't know why the pen is important more than our friendship. I can't believe the pen spoiled our friendship at the end. I feel disappointed. That day is not really my day.!

Source(s): me