Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

Joss Stone的mv問歌名

MV內容是她跟男主角不段的吵架..合好   好像還有餐廳的場景最後是Joss Stone開車走人 後來跟她男友對撞飛出去的畫面請問那首歌的歌名是.....?  有歌詞麻煩也PO上來

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Artist:Joss Stone Album:Mind, Body & SoulTitle:Spoiled I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myselfI've never been so wrong beforeYou made it impossible for me to everLove somebody elseAnd now I don't know what I left you forSee I thought that I could replace youHe can't love me the way you do'Till now I never knewBabyChorus:I'm spoiledBy your love boyNo matter how I try to change my mindWhat's the point it's just a waste of timeI'm spoiled by your touch boyThe love you give is just too hard to fightDon't want to live without you in my lifeI'm spoiledI tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or twoBut baby that was 'bout a year agoI've never seen the word love so personified as I do with youAnd that is why I just can't let go, oh noChorusSpoil meAnd I would only be fooling myself if I tried toBelieve there's room for someone else in my heartThere ain't no way I'm getting over youI don't know what I've been trying to proveI'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to youChorusI've been spoiled yeah yeah

Source(s): Lyrics Search Engine