? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

中翻英..拜託..

其實,我最喜歡的偶像,只有"TWINS"和"孫燕姿"!!那麼,為什麼我會喜歡她們呢?!因為,她們的歌,歌聲,和人格..等.當然,也是因為她們..太可愛了!!而她們的每張專輯..我都有!!而打個廣告..孫燕姿的新專輯是"完美的一天"!!希望,大家多多支持拉~~~那也希望..大家可以喜歡她們囉!!

6 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

In fact, I favorite idol, have only " TWINS " and " 孫燕姿 "! ! Then, why will I like them? ! Because their song, song, with personality.. ,etc.. Certainly,too because of they.. Too lovely! ! And they every piece special edition.. I have! ! Play piece advertisement.. 孫燕姿 new special edition of appearance " a perfect day "! ! Hope , everybody support and draw more ~~~That but also hope.. Everybody can like them for their silk gauze ! !

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

哇靠,一號候選人的英文....真是$#&#$,服了你...,居然還百分之五十的人支持。酷!!

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

是 sun-yan-zi吧= = ~

英文名stefanie

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Sen(孫) yem(燕) gie(姿)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

Actually, only "TWINS" and "孫燕姿" are my favorite idols. And why I like them?

It's because of their songs, singing, and personalities.., etc.. Of course, it's also because they are so cute!! And I own every album of them!! By the way, the new album of 孫燕姿 is "A Perfect Day." I hope that everyone will support her. Moreover, hoping that everyone will like them.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

In fact, my favorite idols are "TWINS" and "孫燕姿"!! Then, why do I like them? Not only because of their songs, and characteristics...etc, but also they appearance are too sweet! I have their every albums. By the way, 孫燕姿"s new album is "a perfect day". I hope that you will support them. Besides, hope everyon will like them!

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.