Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

求一首英文歌的歌名…

Look at this photographEvery time I do it makes me laugh..... Every memory of lookin’ out the back doorI got the photo album spread out on my bedroom floorIt’s hard to say it, time to say itGoodbye, goodbyeEvery memory of walkin’ out the front doorI found the photo of the friend that I was lookin’ forIt’s hard to say it, time to say itGoodbye, goodbye................................只記得這些歌詞請問有人知道這首歌的歌名嗎記得好像是 Nickelback 唱的可以的話順便給我中文歌詞,太勉強的話歌名就好了…感恩!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

是Nickelback新專輯 All The Right Reasons 中的主打歌

圖片參考:http://www.lyred.com/covers/nickelback_-_all_the_r...

PhotographLook at this photograph,everytime I do it makes me laugh.How did our eyes get so red,and what the hell is on Joey's head.And this is where I grew up,I think the present owner fixed it up.I never knew we ever went without,the second florr was high for sneaking out.And this is where I went to school,most of the time had better things to do.Criminal record says I broke in twice,I must have done it half a dozen times.I wonder if its too late,should I go back and try to graduate.Life's better now than it was back then,if I was them I wouldn't let me in!Oh oh oh... Oh God I!(Chorus)Every memory of lookin' out the back door,I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.Every memory of walkin' out the front door,I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.Remember the old arcadeblew every dollar that we ever madeThe cops seeing us hanging outThey said somebody went and burned it downWe used to listen to the radio,and sing along to every song we'd know.We said someday we'd find out how it feels,to sing to more than just the steering wheel.Kim's the first girl I kissed,I was so nervous that I nearly missed.She's had a couple of kids since then,I haven't seen her since god knows when!Oh oh oh... Oh God I!(Chorus)Every memory of lookin' out the back door,I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.Every memory of walkin' out the front door,I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.(Bridge)I miss that town,I miss the faces,cant erase, cant replace itI miss it nowI can't believe it,So hard to stay,So hard to leave it.If I could relive those days,I know the one thing that would never change.(Chorus)Every memory of lookin' out the back door,I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.Every memory of walkin' out the front door,I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for,It's hard to say it, time to say it,Good-bye good-bye.Look at this photograph,everytime I do it makes me laugh.Everytime I do it makes me...