梅子 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

五句英文造句...

Your point is valid, but…

你講的沒錯,不過

I get what you are saying, However,…

我了解你們所說的,然而

Are you sure about that? I’ve heard different.

你確定嗎?我聽到得不是這樣

I’m afraid can’ t agree.

恐怕我無法同意

You have no idea what you are talking about.

你根本不知道你在說什麼

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your point is valid, but I just think we should listen to the others' thoughts.

    你講的沒錯,不過 我絕得我們應該聽聽其他人的想法。

    I get what you are saying, however, we are not able to provide you $10K monthly as for your allowance.

    我了解你們所說的,然而 我不可能每個月給你1萬塊的零用錢。

    Are you sure about that?I've heard different story from what you just said

    你確定嗎?我聽到得跟你剛剛說的不太一樣耶!

    I'm afraid that I can't agree to make this such big commitment.

    恐怕我無法同意 作出一個這麼大的一個承諾

    You have no idea what you are talking about. Full-time job is really driving me crazy.

    你根本不知道你在說什麼 。上全職的班快要把我搞瘋了。

    Source(s):
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

    what are you trying ask.....?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.