annye asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我看一下這篇短文還有哪裡需要改進的?謝謝!

After clock is invented, it brings people convenience. Just look at the clock which’s on the wall, we’ll know what time it is. But many of us think nothing of it, and also don’t obey the time. Take conference for example, it’s scheduled to hold a meeting at eight o’clock, but most of them will come after half an hour. They have been late, but seem no ashamed on their face. If everybody do this way, our country must not getting strong. To understand how to observe the time, our live can be regularly, and have efficiency on the work. I am opinion of that it’s the significance why we should have a clock.

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

After clocks were invented, clocks make our life easier. We know what time it is by just taking a look at the clock on the wall. However, many of us have no sense of time and it seems that they don’t really care. Take conferences for example, a meeting is scheduled to start at eight o’clock, but most of people will not appear until half hour an hour after. It’s so unfair for people arrive on time but there is no slight sham on their face for being late. If everyone keeps acting this way, our country will not be able to get stronger.

People should try to better organize our time, and our lives can be in order and be more efficient on the work. This is why I think we should keep a clock.

我看了你的文章,我想大概是這樣.

不過你的結論和內文不太一致.當你花大不份的篇幅在人們不守時,那麼結論就應該在守時.

若只是要表答時鐘的重要性,重點應該放在有無時鐘的差異,不然文章會較無說服力.

另外由於你這篇文章較短,段落並不易分. 但英文寫作中一個段落通常會只有一個主旨. 希望這會對你有幫助.

Source(s): Own work
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

After clock is invented, it brings people much convenience.

Just looking at the clock on the wall, we will know what time it is.

However, many of us seldom notice the time and also never take it seriously.

Take attending conference for example, the schedule is set at eight o'clock, but most of the poeple often come about half an hour later.

They have been late, but they seemingly don't feel shameful at all.

If everybody does this way, our country will never be getting strong.

If we have time of punctuality, we will have regular lives and make efficiency in our work.

Above-mentioned is my opinion why it is significant for us to have a clock.

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

我會把你的文法和一些句子改的更流順一點喔 ,我也變換一些詞讓它更通順

After clocks were invented, it brought people convenience. By looking at the clock on the wall, we'll know what time it is. However, many of us don't take the importance of time seriously. Take conference as a example. A conference was scheduled at eight o'clock. However, people were late for half an hour. Interestingly, they don't feel ashamed. If everyone behaves like this, our country will not improve. Understanding how to observe time, we can live life efficiently. This is my opinion on the significance of clocks.

• 2 decades ago

After clocks were invented (when you generalize, you need to take the plural form of the noun), they bring people convinience. We would just get to know the time by looking at the clock on the wall. However many of us don't think much of them, and it makes us not prompt and timely. For example, when a meeting is scheduled for eight o'clock, most of the memebers shows up half an hour late; and the late people don't feel much about being late. If everyone acts like this, our country will not be able to grow strong. We must learn to be on time in order to live our lives regularly and work efficiently. My opinion is that it is significant that we keep a clock.

Source(s): Myself q-_-p
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.