Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

各位英語專家 幫幫忙 非常簡單 一小段的中翻英 (20)

My Favorite Pastime

第一句是:Listenig music is my favorite pastime................

後面的請幫幫我....

只要一小段就好 謝謝 一小段就好ㄌ 一小段就好ㄌ 一小段就好ㄌ 一小段就好ㄌ

Update:

ㄜ...我英文不太好 可以幫我翻嗎 我ㄉ題目是My Favorite Pastime 主題是music 如果你不知道music要怎麼寫 那...看電視 玩電腦....也可以啦

Update 2:

好吧 原文:

我最喜歡得娛樂是聽音樂.因為音樂可以讓我放鬆心情.

世界上 有很多很棒的音樂 其中 我最喜歡貝多芬和莫札特的音樂 .

每天放學回家 我都會先聽聽音樂 放鬆一下 晚上才會有精神讀書.

音樂 在我的生命中扮演了很重要的腳色 因為 這是我每天都會做的事情

Update 3:

我 對音樂的熱情 永遠不會改變!

Update 4:

↑ 上面的是最後一句 文法...幫忙一下 要對喔!!

5 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

是要我們直接幫你寫吧!?因為沒有原文可以翻譯呀!?

2005-10-01 21:07:35 補充:

我最喜歡得娛樂是聽音樂.因為音樂可以讓我放鬆心情.

My favorite pastime is listening to music. It is because music can help me relax.

世界上 有很多很棒的音樂 其中 我最喜歡貝多芬和莫札特的音樂 .

There are all kinds of great music in the world. Of all, I like Beethoven and Mozart the best!

每天放學回家 我都會先聽聽音樂 放鬆一下 晚上才會有精神讀書.

Every day after school, I listen to music to relax so that I will have evergy to study later that night.

音樂 在我的生命中扮演了很重要的腳色 因為 這是我每天都會做的事情

Music plays an important role in my life, because it is something I do every day.

我 對音樂的熱情 永遠不會改變!

My passion for music will never change!

整段英文:

My favorite pastime is listening to music. It is because music can help me relax. There are all kinds of great music in the world. Of all, I like Beethoven's and Mozart's the best. Every day after school, I listen to music to relax so that I will have evergy to study later that night.Music plays an important role in my life, because it is something I do every day.My passion for music will never change!

有原文參考簡單多了也準確多了!

加油囉!

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

.......我英文不好......

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

My Favorite Pastime Listening to music is my favorite pastime.  I like every sort of music, western, eastern, light and heavy metal.  Of course I like many Taiwanese singers.  I listen while I'm biking, taking buses or MRT.  Listening to music while riding on MRT is especially a joyful experience, because of the feeling of smooth moving that matches my music very often.  I listen to music by the ear set and an mp3 player.  New technologies help me bring all my favorite music pieces along with me. 

Source(s): 自己
  • 楚薰
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago

你的題目到底是??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

-----聽音樂是我最喜歡的休閒活動

就醬喔?就翻譯?還是要接下去ㄚ?

接下去的話...

你就說為啥喜歡ㄚ...becuase it can make me relex down<因為他可以讓我放輕鬆>

建議ㄉ

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.