4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Say go cat

Greater part cent person all feel cat is very mysterious animal

Love sleep all day long laid-back every day very long-drawn-out feel

Time whole energy all come and cat's eyes time can change round big light night at night again again again

If see cat's eyes maybe be threatened go on the way at night

Cat seems to all stand for meanie's role for example film "Cat dog war "In that only fat evil cat again again

Let person feel very lovely very make one hate I really hope someday cat can get rid of bad shape Xiang again

Not as belial cat as angel cat again

We cat name call OO he are male cat

Very love coquet love play love eat love sleep he already six months big

Though seems very fat however he still kitty

His speciality grasp cockroach I can swear

He really very fearful can see several die cockroach on the ground in the morning sometimes

That was all his masterpiece yesterday night

I and I mother very like OO

I with me mother with OO plays all the time sometimes

My father can be jealous to cat

Still place grimace to him look

This really let person funny

I still remember have once

I see OO see a big gadfly and chase gadfly

Gadfly stops up at door

I use slippers beat down

He lean against pass at once

I more and more feel screwy

OO walks behind

I just discover

He eats ~~ Ba gadfly

Really very awful

Sentence :

This is OO big time at few month.

OO very like this toy mouse.

However now toy mouse already cover OO plays bad.

Source(s): 網路字典
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

我的天阿!!

翻譯軟體還真是害人不淺

不過1.2號候選人精神可嘉啦

妳們自己翻可能還好依點!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

說到貓 大部分的人都覺得貓是個很神秘的動物 愛睡覺 整天懶洋洋的 每天很悠哉的感覺 晚上時 整個精神都來了 而且貓的眼睛在晚上時會變的又圓又大又亮 若晚上在路上看到貓的眼睛可能會被嚇到吧 Speaks of the cat The majority of people all thought the cat is a very mysticalanimal Likes sleeping all day the languid every day verylong-drawn-out ah feeling When evening the entire spirit has all come moreover cat's eyewhen the evening can change the circle greatly to shine If evening saw on the road cat's eye possibly can frighten 貓好像都代表著反派的角色 例如電影"貓狗大戰" 裡面那隻又肥又邪惡的貓 讓人覺得很可愛又很令人討厭 我真希望有一天 貓能擺脫壞壞的形象 不要再當隻惡魔貓 當隻天使貓吧The cat looks like all represents villain's role for example movie"cat dog to fight inside" that only fat evil cat Let the person think very lovable very dislikes me really tohope the one day cat to be able to get rid of the bad image Again when the devil cat works as angel cat 我們家的貓名字叫OO 他是隻公貓 很愛撒嬌 愛玩 愛吃 愛睡 他已經六個月大了 雖然看起來很肥 不過他還是隻小貓 他的專長是抓蟑螂 我可以發誓 他真的很厲害 有時早上會在地上看到幾隻死蟑螂 那都是他昨天晚上的傑作 Our family's cat name is called O O him is a tomcat Liked acting like a spoiled brat very much likes 玩愛 eatinglikes resting he already six months to be big Although looks like very fat only he or a cat His specialty is catches the cockroach I to be allowed topledge He very is really fierce sometimes early morning can see on theplace to several dead cockroach That all was he yesterday evening the masterpiece 我和我媽媽非常喜歡OO 有時我跟我媽一直跟OO玩 我爸就會對貓吃醋 還擺鬼臉給他看 這真讓人好笑 I and my mother extremely likes O O Sometimes I continuously play with my mother with O O My father will be jealous to the cat Also suspends the ugly face to look to him This really lets the person be funny 我還記得有一次 我看到OO看到一隻大蒼蠅並且追著蒼蠅 蒼蠅停在門上面 我用拖鞋打了下來 他就馬上靠過去 我越來越覺得不對勁 OO走了後 我才發現 他把蒼蠅吃了呀~~ 真是太可怕了 My also one time I saw O O sees to a big fly and pursues the fly The fly stops above the gate I used the slipper to hit down He immediately depends on I more and more think out of sorts After O O walked I only then discovered He ate the fly □□ Really was too fearful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.