kid asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

(急)麻煩幫我翻成中文 ((勿用網路翻譯))

1.我去台北火車站接他!那人山人海!我差點找不到他!還好表哥眼力好,認出了我.

不然我不知要找到何時.

2.這裡有許多美味的小吃,我想能讓我和我表哥大飽口福.

3.我們到了淡水看日出,之後我們便四處逛了一下.

到了晚上!表哥要回台中了!實在有點捨不得!

這幾天我真的有許多美好的回憶!希望下次表哥還能再來玩!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1. I went to Taipei train station to pick my cousin up. The station was so crowded! If it wasn't for my cousin's great eyesight, it would have taken me a lot longer to find him (among the crowd).

2. This place has so many delicious food! I think my cousin and I are going to be really full by the time we leave!

3. We watched the sunrise in 淡水, and then we walked around the neighborhood for a while. When it was time for my cousin to return to Taichung at night, I was actually a little disappointed that he couldn't stay for a few more days! I've had such a great time with my cousin (during his visit); I hope he can come visit again very soon!

括號裡面的字用也可以,不用也行!

1. "to pick my cousin up" 也可以換成 "to pick up my cousin"

2. "really full" 可以說 "really satisfied" 也行! 不過在敘述吃的時候還是最好用"full"

3. "return to Taichung" 可以用 "go back to Taichung".

"stay for a few more days" 用 "stay longer" 也行

希望有幫到你~! goodluck!

2005-09-30 02:07:35 補充:

David, it's "sunrise" not "sunset," you might want to change that!

Also, I don't think the sentence "Here have many delicious eats." is grammatically correct!

Your wording is pretty good though~!

Source(s): me
    2 decades ago

1.我去台北火車站接他!那人山人海!我差點找不到他!還好表哥眼力好,認出了我.

不然我不知要找到何時.

I went to Taipei Main Station to pick him up. The place was swarming with people! I almost couldn't find him. Luckily my cousin has a pair of keen eyes and recognized me.

Or else I don't know how long it would take to look for him.

2.這裡有許多美味的小吃,我想能讓我和我表哥大飽口福.

The place had many delicious eats. I wanted to let my cousin have the enjoyment of his life.

3.我們到了淡水看日出,之後我們便四處逛了一下.

到了晚上!表哥要回台中了!實在有點捨不得!

這幾天我真的有許多美好的回憶!希望下次表哥還能再來玩!

We went to 淡水 to watch the sunrise, then we walked around for a bit.

When it reached nighttime, it was time for my cousin to leave for 台中. I was reluctant to let him go. These past few days were wonderful memories. Hopefully my cousin can come and visit here again.

2005-10-01 03:35:57 補充:

to nOrThStAr

Thanks for correcting

U've got a pair of keen eyes ^^

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

1.I go to the train station in Taipei to pick him up!That huge crowd!I almost can not find him! Happily my cousin's eyesight good, recognized me. Otherwise I do not know when can I find out him.

2. Here have many delicious , I think I can let my cousin eat satisfied and joy of eating.

3. We went to the 淡水 to see the sunrise, after we strolled everywhere then a while.

My cousin wanted to return to Taichung when evening!I'm unwilling!

I really have many wonderful memories this several days!Hoping my cousin will returns

and play with me next time !

Source(s): 自己
    2 decades ago

是要翻成英文吧 大大弄錯囉