幫我翻譯一下

Elaine Paige - Memory

Midnight

Not a sound from the pavement

Has the moon lost her memory?

She is smiling alone

In the lamplight

The withered leaves collect at my feet

And the wind begins to moan

Memory

All alone in the moonlight

I can smile at the old days

Life was beautiful then

I remember

The time I knew what happiness was

Let the memory live again

Every street lamp

Seems to beat

A fatalistic warning

Someone mutters

And a street lamp gutters

And soon it will be morning

Daylight

I must wait for the sunrise

I must think of a new life

And I mustn't give in

When the dawn comes

Tonight will be a memory too

And a new day will begin

Burnt out ends of smoky days

The stale cold smell of morning

The street lamp dies

Another night is over

Another day is dawning

Touch me

It's so easy to leave me

All alone with my memory

Of my days in the sun

If you touch me

You'll understand what happiness is

Look a new day has begun ...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

〈Memory〉《回憶》詞:特雷沃爾.努恩(Trevor Nunn) Midnight, not a sound from the pavement 午夜,路上寂靜無聲Has the moon lost her memory 月兒也失去記憶She is smiling alone 她笑得多孤寂In the lamplight 街燈下The withered leaves collect at my feet 枯葉在我的腳下堆積And the wind begins to moan 風兒也開始哀鳴Memory, all alone in the moonlight 回憶,當我獨自在月光裏I can smile at the old days 我的笑只在往昔It was beautiful then那時多麼美麗I remember the time I knew what happiness was 回憶當時才知快樂是什麼含義Let the memory live again 讓回憶重新降臨Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise 日光,我等待太陽升起I must think of a new life 我要為未來思慮And I mustn't give in 而我不能放棄When the dawn comes 當黎明到來Tonight will be a memory, too今夜也將要成為回憶And a new day will begin 新的一天就要開啟Burnt out ends of smoky days 每日都像燃燒的煙霧The stale, cold smell of morning 黴味充滿清晨空氣The street lamp dies 街燈又熄Another night is over又是一夜過去Another day is dawning又將是一個黎明Touch me, it's so easy to leave me 靠近我,離開我多麼容易All alone with the memory of my days in the sun讓我獨自回憶,回憶昨日美麗If you touch me 如果你靠近You'll understand what happiness is你將明瞭快樂的意義Look! A new day has begun看!新的一天已經來臨

• Grace

MemoryMidnight, not a sound from the pavementHas the moon lost her memoryShe is smiling aloneIn the lamplightThe withered leaves collect at my feetAnd the wind begins to moanMemory, all alone in the moonlightI can smile at the old daysI was beautiful thenI remember the time I knew what happiness wasLet the memory live againEvery street lamp seems to beat a fatalistic warningSomeone muttersAnd the street lamp guttersAnd soon it will be morningDaylight, I must wait for the sunriseI must think of a new lifeAnd I mustn't give inWhen the dawn comesTonight will be a memory, tooAnd a new day will beginBurnt out ends of smoky daysThe stale, cold smell of morningThe street lamp diesAnother night is overAnother day is dawningTouch me, it's so easy to leave meAll alone with the memory of my days in the sunIf you touch meYou'll understand what happiness isLook! A new day has begun回 憶午夜時分,人行道上寂靜無聲月兒她失去回憶了嗎?她正獨自笑著在街燈下枯葉在我腳下堆積風兒也開始哀鳴回憶,每當我獨自沐浴在月光下我在往昔才有笑容那時的我多麼美麗回憶當時才知道快樂是什麼讓回憶重來一次吧!每一盞街燈彷彿都是宿命的警示有人喃喃自語著街燈的光暈流淌著天很快就要亮了天亮了嗎?我必須等待日出我得思考一下未來的生活我不能屈服當黎明到來今夜也將成為回憶新的一天就要開始日日的盡頭都像燃燒過後的煙霧清晨的冷空氣帶著霉味街燈熄了又是一夜過去新的一天即將破曉觸摸我,離開我是如此容易獨自體會往日陽光下的回憶如果你觸摸我你將明瞭快樂是什麼看啊!新的一天已經開始   位於紐約的百老匯(Broadway)是全球音樂劇的重鎮,多少劇作家在此一炮而紅,多少幕後投資人在此血本無歸。籌備經年但票房不佳的新戲可能在幾天之後消失無蹤,受歡迎的劇碼則可以一演再演,盛況持續十餘年而不輟。其中,安德魯洛伊韋伯於1981年推出的作品「貓」,時至今日,已經打破「歌舞線上」的紀錄,成為百老匯有史以來上演最長的音樂劇。Memory就是「貓」劇中的一首歌曲,也是被流行音樂界翻唱最多次的百老匯名曲。 「貓」這齣劇的靈感是取材自詩人艾略特的作品,全劇沒有故事主線,藉由一群街頭野貓的午夜嬉鬧聚會,用擬人化的方式,刻劃了快樂、悲傷、失望、盼望……等等情緒。音樂風格上用搖滾、爵士、歌劇……不同節奏、情調來傳達每隻貓兒們不同的性格,是一齣老少咸宜、適合全家觀賞的音樂劇。註:音樂劇中的歌詞和流行歌手演唱的歌詞有少許的差異。背景介紹部份參考自介紹百老匯名劇的書:「給我愛情給我歌」,郭強生著http://www.tacocity.com.tw/abs1984