Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

20點!文章重組~拜託幫個忙~

我們明天要交作文重組作業

內容是介紹梅莉史翠普

下面是散亂的文章

是一個文章的前兩段

我想了非常久

都沒有很滿意的順序

大家幫幫我吧

拜託了

1) With them she can chuckle at appearing in some of the “worst-dressed” lists that designers put out when they’re looking for cheap publicity.

2) Yet, she says: “I don’t believe any of the stuff that people write and say about me, not any of it.”

3) “Well”, she laughs, “I can look dreadful! I don’t normally wear make-up, anyway.”

4) On film, her eyes change colour from blue to green depending on her mood and she can convey a wealth of meaning with just a glance.

5) However she shuns the spotlight, preferring a quite evening at home with her family to the Hollywood hype.

6) She has, too, a radiant smile that lights up the screen.

7) Celebrating her 40th birthday this week, Meryl Streep is one of the screen’s most enigmatic and least-known properties.

8) This whole look, and the enormous talent that goes with it, have made her a box-office success time after time in films like “Kramer versus Kramer”, “The French Lieutenant’s Woman”, and “Out of Africa” in which she starred beside Robert Redford.

只知道第一個是7)

不知道後面順序大家認為呢?

嘿,我自己想了很久,我也有答案,只是不是很滿意,你是不會自己看喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My answer is 75468132

Celebrating her 40th birthday this week, Meryl Streep is one of the screen’s most enigmatic and least-known properties. On film, her eyes change colour from blue to green depending on her mood and she can convey a wealth of meaning with just a glance. She has, too, a radiant smile that lights up the screen. This whole look, and the enormous talent that goes with it, have made her a box-office success time after time in films like “Kramer versus Kramer”, “The French Lieutenant’s Woman”, and “Out of Africa” in which she starred beside Robert Redford.

Yet, she says: “I don’t believe any of the stuff that people write and say about me, not any of it.” With them she can chuckle at appearing in some of the “worst-dressed” lists that designers put out when they’re looking for cheap publicity. "Well”, she laughs, “I can look dreadful! I don’t normally wear make-up, anyway.”However she shuns the spotlight, she preferrs a quiet evening at home with her family to the Hollywood hype.

順序是 74682135.

我覺得這篇文章本身就有一些文法錯誤, 所以才會這麼難排順序!!

我排了好多次, 這一個順序是我覺得最好的! 希望有幫到你的忙囉~! goodluck!

作業不會自己做喔...