BLACK asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫忙修改英文作文..

各位大大好~因為要參加中級英檢~所以努力練習作文中~

希望各位大大幫忙~請多指教~

題目~my favorite subject

Without any doubt, biology is my favorite subject. In my childhood, I had started to discover this magical world where I live. I always thought about why birds can fly, why dogs have four feet, why monkeys look like people…and so on. Thousands of questions were in my little mind. When I studied in junior high school, I couldn’t help being absorbed in biology. From books, magazines, and TV channels, biology answer me questions that have confused me from childhood. The most important of all, I also learn that we have to treasure what we own and the beautiful nature. Now I am a graduate student, but I have never forgotten to study biology. I really love biology and any knowledge about it, and you?

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Biology is undoubtedly my favorite subject. When I was a child, I had started to discover this mysterious world I live. It always occured to me that why birds can fly, why dogs have four feet, why monkeys and people are so much alike…and so on. There were thousands of questions in my little mind everyday! Therefore, I couldn't help falling in love with biology when I went to junior hing school. I just can't stop myself from being absorbed in biology. From books, magazines, and TV channels, biology answers me questions that confused me from my childhood. The most important of all, I also learn we have to treasure the beautiful nature we have. Although I have graduated from school now, I have never forgotten to study biology. I really love every knowlege about biology and it is my favorite subject ever! What about yours?

Source(s): 以上是我的淺見~你可以參考看看^^"