Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

增加『六句話』把短短對話內容變得更有趣,贈20點!

請幫我增加『六句話』把對話內容變得更豐富有趣(可修改原文,但不包括打招呼用語)最佳解答贈送給內容最有趣的朋友,謝謝Mia:I am sorry that I am late.Winnie:That’s all right.Mia:I apologize. Traffic was terrible, and then I couldn’t find a parking space.Winnie:No problem. At least we are still in time for dinner. I am starving!Mia:Dinner? Aren’t we going to a movie first?Winnie:No, dinner and then a movie. Didn’t you make the reservation?Mia:Oh no. I forgot. I am really apologetic for my poor memory.Winnie:Never mind.Mia:Well, please accept my apology and this gift.Winnie:Wow! Thanks. Your apology and your gift are both accepted.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Mia: I am sorry that I am late. Winnie: That’s all right. Mia: I apologize. Traffic was terrible, and then I couldn’t find a parking space. Winnie: No problem. At least we are still in time for dinner. I am starving! Mia: Dinner? Aren’t we going to a movie first? Winnie: No, dinner and then a movie. Didn’t you make the reservation? Mia: Oh, no. I forgot. I feel terrible for my poor memory. Winnie: Never mind. Mia: Well, please accept my apology and this gift. Winnie: Wow! Thanks. Your apology and your gift are both accepted. Mia: I hope this present would make up your sacrifice.Winnie: Gee, invitation for “dinner for two at the country club”, tonight.Mia: Surprise!Winnie: What is the event?Mia: No question, darling, just dress up and goWinnie: It won't take long!