Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

歌詞翻譯~英文高手請進~!

我想把周杰倫的軌跡歌詞翻成英文~

請幫我修正~覺得我寫的太爛不知道怎麼改的話可以直接重寫...

how to conceal my sorrow in the place without you

怎麼隱藏 我的悲傷 失去妳的地方

the odor of your hair is rush away i can't keep pace with it

妳的髮香散得匆忙 我已經跟不上

close my eyes ,can still see the track of you left

閉上眼睛 還能看見 妳離去的痕跡

in the moon light ,find and find the shadow that i'm missing

在月光下一直找尋 那想念的身影

if break up is the start of suffering

如果說 分手是苦痛的起點

before the terminal,i would like to loving again

那在終點之前我願意再愛一遍

the love that i want to tell you but i didn't do

想要對妳說的不敢說的愛

is there somebody will understand

會不會有人可以明白

i will dream along, then forget you ,and close my eyes tightly

我會發著呆然後忘記妳 接著緊緊閉上眼

dream that oneday somebody will displace you ,and i won't miss you anymore

想著哪一天會有人代替 讓我不再想念妳

i will dream along, then smile ,and close my eyes tightly

我會發著呆然後微微笑 接著緊緊閉上眼

think of you gental face again,before i forget

又想了一遍妳溫柔的臉 在我忘記之前

the tear of heart dim my view i'm going to see no you

心裡的眼淚 模糊了視線  妳已快 看不見

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你寫的不會太爛阿~ 是有幾個地方文法需要修改﹐不過大部份意思你都翻對了, good job!how to conceal my sorrow in A place without you 怎麼隱藏 我的悲傷 失去妳的地方 the FRAGRANCE of your hair rushES away, i can't keep UP THE pace(odor 比較是臭味)妳的髮香散得匆忙 我已經跟不上 close my eyes, I can still see TRACES you left BEHIND閉上眼睛 還能看見 妳離去的痕跡 in the moonlight, I KEEP SEARCHING for the shadow that i'm missing 在月光下一直找尋 那想念的身影 if breakup is the start of suffering 如果說 分手是苦痛的起點 before the END, i would like to lovE again 那在終點之前我願意再愛一遍 the WORDS OF love i wantED to tell you but didn't 想要對妳說的不敢說的愛 WILL there BE someONE TO understand THEM會不會有人可以明白 i will dream along, then forget you ,and close my eyes tightly 我會發著呆然後忘記妳 接著緊緊閉上眼 dream that one day somebody will REplace you ,and i won't miss you anymore 想著哪一天會有人代替 讓我不再想念妳 i will dream along, then smile ,and close my eyes tightly 我會發著呆然後微微笑 接著緊緊閉上眼 think of youR gentle face again before i forget 又想了一遍妳溫柔的臉 在我忘記之前 the tearS IN MY heart dim my view, i'm FINDING IT HARD TO SEE you 心裡的眼淚 模糊了視線  妳已快 看不見以上我只幫你改文法﹐修辭方面沒怎麼更動﹐以下是我翻的兩個版本﹐用了不少 poetic license﹐特別是第一版﹐因為是照著歌的音律翻的:軌跡  Tracesby 周杰倫Translated by Meowwwwwww怎麼隱藏 How do I hide我的悲傷 This heart that died失去妳的地方 Right here you said your goodbye妳的髮香Your fragrance I love散得匆忙 Dissipates in a rush我已經跟不上 No longer can I keep up閉上眼睛If I close my eyes還能看見 I still see the sight妳離去的痕跡 Of you leaving me behind在月光下As the moonlight lurks一直找尋 I search and search那想念的身影 For the familiar shadow I yearn如果說分手是苦痛的起點 If goodbye is the beginning of sorrow那在終點之前我願意再愛一遍 I’d like to love again before the end shows想要對妳說的不敢說的愛 The words of love I hadn’t the courage to say會不會有人可以明白 Will they ever be understood in any way我會發著呆I’ll enter a daze然後忘記妳 Forget your face接著緊緊閉上眼 And then shut my eyes to escape想著哪一天Fantasize some day會有人代替Someone’ll take your place讓我不再想念妳 And chase my longing for you away我會發著呆I’ll enter a trance然後微微笑 Give smile a chance接著緊緊閉上眼 And then shut my eyes in angst又想了一遍Yet another glance妳溫柔的臉At your gentle appearance在我忘記之前 Before I bury this romance心裡的眼淚All these tears deep down模糊了視線They get my vision drowned妳已快看不見You’re getting hard to make out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~軌跡  Tracesby 周杰倫Translated by Meowwwwwww怎麼隱藏我的悲傷 失去妳的地方How am I supposed to hide my blues?  This is where I lost you妳的髮香散得匆忙 我已經跟不上 The fragrance of your hair hastily dissipatesAnd I can no longer keep up the pace閉上眼睛還能看見 妳離去的痕跡 Even with my eyes closed I can still see Traces of the fact that you’ve left me在月光下一直找尋 那想念的身影I keep on searching under the pale moonlightFor a certain shadow that won’t leave my mind如果說分手是苦痛的起點 If goodbye is the beginning of aches and suffering那在終點之前我願意再愛一遍 I’d like to love again before the inevitable ending想要對妳說的不敢說的愛 The words of love I never got around to saying 會不會有人可以明白 Will someone out there ever get their meaning我會發著呆然後忘記妳 接著緊緊閉上眼 I’ll clear out my mind, put you outta my head, then close my eyes tight想著哪一天會有人代替 讓我不再想念妳 I’ll think about how someday, someone may come along, to rid me of your spell我會發著呆然後微微笑 接著緊緊閉上眼 I’ll clear out my mind, and smile a little, then finally close my eyes tight又想了一遍妳溫柔的臉 在我忘記之前 I’ll have thought of, your gentle face once more, before nothing rings a bell心裡的眼淚 模糊了視線  妳已快 看不見The tears inside me blurs my vision, I can’t hardly see you anymore

2005-09-29 14:11:38 補充:

謝謝﹐過獎了~ *blush*

是的﹐我翻歌詞時喜歡試著讓它押韻﹐我自己有時也會拿來唱 ^^

願你在KTV風靡全場!

我發現你的第一版有押韻ㄟ~好強喔~

我要背起來~下次去KTV用英文唱!

ㄧ定很過癮~!