Nelly 的 fly away

想找這首歌的歌詞

請問哪位大大可以見告 謝啦

或讓我知道可以去哪裡找~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Free CityThis is a shout out to every young brotherDoing his bid right nowKeep your head uphe's walking the yard wishing he has wingsYa know fly right out of that jointYeah, man(Chorus:)If I could fly awayEw, I wouldn't come back no moreI'd turn around just to see you for the last timeSee know I know, hey that won't be easyI fought through every battle, I'd made it this farI got a few more feet, but it's still the longest yardMan it's the longest yard I ever had to get in my lifeSee my life ain't right and my right don't wrightMy niggas can't eat if the fish don't biteMy razor grows hairs like Mike at nightMy big brother all mighty, I keep my ray I'm a G five GI take a G five deep to my G is deep On Murphy and the G don't speakListen man we don't get down round hurrThe body bag, you found and gagged right hurrIt's as serious as the sound right hurrThe guards guard the ground, four pounds right hurrThey ain't playin, they just lettin ya knowThat anything that will happen will happen real slowThat the word from upstairs till you in that holeI can't take it, I'm just ready to go(Chorus:)If I could fly awayEw, I wouldn't come back no moreI'd turn around just to see you for the last timeSee know I know, hey that won't be easyI fought through every battle, I'd made it this farI got a few more feet, but it's still the longest yardYeah, yeah it's still the longest yardUh, uh, It's still the longest yardUh, uh, it's still the longest yardI fought through every battle I'd made it this far (this far)I'm in my cell 20 hours a day I'm doin push ups every hour a dayCuz I'm tryin to keep the cowards awayThat's why I'm markin off the calendar daysTryin ta get it out of the wayAnd I'm just tryin ta keep a piece of mindAnd I'll strike a muh Fucka with a piece of mineCus he tryin to take a piece of mineSo Ima slice his a ass one piece of the timeBut not that they closed the door, lock me inIn a cell thirty deep, but it's built for tenWhat kind of world they got you in, with a barb wire fence that box you inFrom now till they turn off the lights, I'm a read every thing in sightIt's kind tryin of hard to read at nightBut Ima change my life and help anotha brotha take this fightIf I could fly awayEw, I wouldn't come back no moreI'd turn around just to see you for the last timeSee know I know, hey that won't be easyI fought through every battle, I'd made it this farI got a few more feet, but it's still the longest yardYeah, yeah it's still the longest yardUh, uh, It's still the longest yardUh, uh, it's still the longest yardI fought through every battle I'd made it this far (this far)Oh no, I gotta make it out this place some howOh no, Man I really believe that I could turn it aroundOh no, You see all I need is that second chance to showSince the incarceration my obligation to rehabilitationOh no, they can punch behind, they can kick me lowOh no, Spit on me, It's gonna take more than that for them to break my souldI said oh no, man it's for people to understand how it's like to beJaded, incarcerated, most can't take itAnd I can't wait to see better days(Chorus:)If I could fly awayEw, I wouldn't come back no moreI'd turn around just to see you for the last timeSee know I know, hey that won't be easyI fought through every battle, I'd made it this farI got a few more feet, but it's still the longest yardYeah, yeah it's still the longest yardUh, uh, It's still the longest yardUh, uh, it's still the longest yardI fought through every battle I'd made it this far (this far)If I could fly awayIf I could, I'd turn aroundIf I could fly awayIf I could, I'd turn aroundIf I could fly away

大大們~~有fly away的mp3檔可以寄給我嗎??sgps51110@yahoo.com.tw謝謝(只能看著dvd的片尾曲來回味)

這找 http://www.kikikoko.idv.tw/ 選我啦拜託

Source(s): 找好久