這是 Joss Stone~

的.. 哈

2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeh are you diggin on me 耶..你喜歡我嗎?Yeh yeh yeh 耶耶耶Im diggin on u now baby 我喜歡你Yeh do u wanna little bit of my love 耶...你想要我的愛嗎?Yeh wait a minute wait a minute 耶...等一下等一下All the time i knew that you loved me 我一直都知道你很愛我Because you were always there 因為你永遠都在那Could i be that mistaken 難道我會錯意了嗎?Believing that you really care 一直以為你很關心我In the presence of all my friends 在我朋友們面前You'll still be holding my hand 你還是會牽的我的手And you promise me faithfully 你誠心誠意的跟我保證That you will be my only man 你會是我唯一的男人Yeh are you diggin on me 耶..你喜歡我嗎?Yeh yeh yeh 耶耶耶Im diggin on u now baby 我喜歡你Yeh do u wanna little bit of my love 耶...你想要我的愛嗎?Yeh wait a minute wait a minute 耶...等一下等一下Everytime i walk down the street with you 每次我跟你走在一起Im as proud as a girl can be 我就是世界上最驕傲的女人Just 2 no that u r mine 只要知道你是我的And all that good loving belongs to me 你的愛都是我的In the presence of all my friends 在我朋友們面前You'll still be holding my hand 你還是會牽的我的手And you promise me faithfully 你誠心誠意的跟我保證That you will be my only man 你會是我唯一的男人Yeh are you diggin on me 耶..你喜歡我嗎?Yeh yeh yeh 耶耶耶Im diggin on u now baby 我喜歡你Yeh do u wanna little bit of my love 耶...你想要我的愛嗎?Yeh wait a minute play it for my little bebo 耶..等一下..為我的寶貝演奏[insrumental] In the presence of all my friends 在我朋友們面前You'll still be holding my hand 你還是會牽的我的手And you promise me faithfully 你誠心誠意的跟我保證That you will be my only man 你會是我唯一的男人Yeh are you diggin on me 耶..你喜歡我嗎?Yeh yeh yeh 耶耶耶Im diggin on u now baby 我喜歡你Yeh do u wanna little bit of my love 耶...你想要我的愛嗎?Yeh wait a minute your love is super oh baby 耶..等一下..你的愛是美好的..喔寶貝See I'm trying to tell you 我試著告訴你Your love is super duper 你的愛是超級美好的Super yes it is yes it is 超級..是的他是的Your love is 你的愛是Your love is super 你的愛是美好的Are you diggin on me coz I'm diggin on you 你喜歡我嗎?因為我喜歡你I'm just trying to tell you 我試著告訴你Oh this love is super duper 愛是超級美好的Wait a minute 等一下

Source(s): =.=||這誰的歌阿...怪怪的
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

那句是(是您diggin 在我)

那首是

Yeh 現在是您diggin 在我Yeh yeh yeh Im diggin 在Yeh 做u 想要對少許位元我的愛Yeh 等待詳細的等待每分鐘的u 嬰孩我一直知道您愛我由於您總是能弄錯相信的i 那裡在您真正地關心在您更握我的手並且您許諾我的所有我的朋友面前忠實地您將是我唯一人Yeh 是您diggin 在我Yeh yehyeh Im diggin 在u 嬰孩Yeh 現在做u 想要對少許位元我的愛Yeh 等待詳細的等待一分鐘我走在街道下與您Im 的Everytime 一樣驕傲像女孩能2 好愛屬於我在所有我的朋友面前的沒有那個u r 礦並且所有您更握我的手並且您許諾我忠實地您將是我唯一人Yeh 現在是您diggin 在我Yeh yeh yeh Im diggin 在Yeh 做u 想要對少許位元我的愛Yeh 等待詳細的戲劇它為我小的bebo 的u 嬰孩[ insrumental ] 在所有我的朋友面前您更握我的手並且您許諾我忠實地您將是我唯一人Yeh 是您diggin 在我Yeh yeh yeh Im diggin 在u 嬰孩Yeh 現在做u 要對少許位元我的愛Yeh 等待每您的愛是超級oh嬰孩看見的分鐘我設法告訴您您的愛是超級這是它是是您的愛是您的愛超級是您diggin 在我coz 我是diggin 在您我是正義設法告訴您Oh這愛是超級duper 等待一分鐘的duper 超級是

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.