你可以幫我買嗎?我可以先付(或匯款)買cd的全部費用外加10%的金額給您!!可以嗎?拜托幫幫忙吧!!^__^

Update 3:

你是做什麼的呢??我覺得你好厲害!

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Meditation Park-Vacabou(官方網站)Feeding squirrels and drinking coffee  At the Meditation Park  No one knows this place, that seems to me.  Thousands of three-coloured leaves Form a ground just made of trees  How long can they look this way for?  Now I'm picking references,  Without thinking anyway  To know the altitude more or less.  Well I see the Seymour Mountain On the other side of the creek  Just in front of me snowy already.  Rotten ships remain anchored  There must be 25 or more  Where do they come from? What do they bring?  Aaaah.. Only the air seems real  Aaaah... Not even me, and then  Aaaah... some remote voices I hear  Aaaah... Only the air  Now a sunbeam falls on me  Warm enough to feel its heat  I guess that now I must go to work  Aaaah... where do these voices come from  Aaaah... what do they say?  Aaaah... only the air  Aaaah... not even me, not me... 他們的作品很棒!推薦您可以買喔,曲目如下:Meditation ParkTo Russia In White      Life As Interference     Plain      Rannveig      Blue Glass Highway     Barunka Left       Iceland     Angel Of Night      

2005-09-22 15:25:35 補充:

這張專輯9/15號開始發售,目前台灣還沒有拿到版權,網路購買可以到亞馬遜看看

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/B00...

• 1 decade ago

現在誠品信義店有在賣喔!誠品網路書店好像也買得到!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.