Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
1. till 跟 untill有什麼不同呢???
3. 我也是 me too....那為什麼有些人會用also...有什麼不同嘛??
- 2 decades agoFavorite Answer
1. till vs until
(1) I work until three.
(2) You can stay till three if you like.
(1) The movie won't start until eight o'clock.
(2) She won't come till eight.
till 會常常跟在 from 的後面，而until沒有。
ex: I worked from seven till five every day.
(1) He was regarded as a hero.
(2) He used the shirt as a rag to clean the shelves.
(3) He worked as a reporter on the local paper.
ex: She could remember all the names of the animals that she saw as a child.
ex: The sea is as smooth as glass.
I can run as fast as he can.
3. 也是的用法。表達「也是」的詞有三個：also, too, as well。只是這三個口語化的程度不一樣和在句子中的位置擺放也不同，但是他們的意思是相同的。（但是都只能用在肯定句裡喔！）
ex: I've met Jane and I've also met her mother.
He speaks French and he also writes it.
She was rich. She was also selfish.
ex: I've read the book and I've seen the movie too(或是as well).
2005-09-23 00:32:06 補充：