Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我訂正和翻譯

My name is -------------, come from -------, when I in school, teachers respects the student the idea lets me know try to look things in different way, in the future I become more independent and logical. When I in Uni. I doing part time jobs in supermaket to expreience the actual condition and learn the marketing skill. After the university I become manage finances adviser in保誠人壽, lets me manage finances / management / interpersonal relationship 更加成長. 平日甚至還會參加各式演說,舉辦各類活動,再短時間內,晉升至主任.

-------------------------

請幫忙作訂正,有的地方想昏頭了,還是不知道怎翻才好.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

盡量按照你的意思幫你翻譯了, 有些地方也許不是你想講的, 你看看, 在告訴我好了

Hi! My name is xxxx. I'm from xxxx. I've learned to see things in different ways when I was in school. It was because our teachers have inspired us to respect everyone's opinions and ideas. I've become more independent and logical as time went. I worked part-timed in a grocery store while I was in school. This experience has prepared me for the life outside of college and also help me on the marketing field. After I graduated from college, I worked as a financial advisor at xxx insurance company. I've gained a lot of experiences on managements, finances, and relationship with people. When I am available, I also like to go to speeches and all sort of events to help on my life and my carrer. I got promoted shortly afterward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.