Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我訂正和翻譯

My name is -------------, come from -------, when I in school, teachers respects the student the idea lets me know try to look things in different way, in the future I become more independent and logical. When I in Uni. I doing part time jobs in supermaket to expreience the actual condition and learn the marketing skill. After the university I become manage finances adviser in保誠人壽, lets me manage finances / management / interpersonal relationship 更加成長. 平日甚至還會參加各式演說,舉辦各類活動,再短時間內,晉升至主任.

-------------------------

請幫忙作訂正,有的地方想昏頭了,還是不知道怎翻才好.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

盡量按照你的意思幫你翻譯了, 有些地方也許不是你想講的, 你看看, 在告訴我好了

Hi! My name is xxxx. I'm from xxxx. I've learned to see things in different ways when I was in school. It was because our teachers have inspired us to respect everyone's opinions and ideas. I've become more independent and logical as time went. I worked part-timed in a grocery store while I was in school. This experience has prepared me for the life outside of college and also help me on the marketing field. After I graduated from college, I worked as a financial advisor at xxx insurance company. I've gained a lot of experiences on managements, finances, and relationship with people. When I am available, I also like to go to speeches and all sort of events to help on my life and my carrer. I got promoted shortly afterward.