Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我檢查英文作業...謝謝....各位

I feel so bad in my life because I have a boring routine during my weekend.

I always cook dinner, then watch TV on Friday evening. I usually read English before

I go to bed at the midnight. On Saturday morning, I go to the college for ESL class

from 9:00 to 14:00. After class I eat lunch with my uncle. Then I go to WEIS market

to buy something that I need. After that, I go home to relax in the evening. On Sunday,

I sleep late and I stay at home all the day. I do my homework and clean my room in

the afternoon. Sometimes I go out to take some pictures alone, and then I have dinner

with my brother in the evening. I like to talk to my friends with MSN at the midnight,

I think it's the happiest things for me. As you can see how I feel so bored during my

weekend. I hope that I can find out something to do which is more interesting for me.

不用幫我修改的太複雜...因為我的程度根本就不到...文法沒有錯...或是有更好

的詞修飾就好了

謝謝

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel so bad in my life because I have a boring routine during weekends. 不用說 weekend 是你的, 現在是要籠統的說週末, 就要加複數喔!

I always cook dinner, then watch TV on Friday evenings. 這也是籠統說法, 也加複數.

I usually read English before I go to bed at midnight. 這裡的 midnight 不用加冠詞.

On Saturday mornings, 又是複數 ><|||

I go to the college for ESL classes from 9:00 to 14:00. classes 也是複數.

After each class I have lunch with my uncle. 加個 each; 把 eat 改成 have.

Then I go to WEIS market to buy some necessaties. 必需品

After that, I go home to relax in the evenings. 複數

On Sundays, I sleep late and I stay at home all day long. 整天的說法是 all day long.

I do my homework and clean my room in the afternoons. 複數

Sometimes I go out to take some pictures alone, and then I have dinner with my brother in the evenings. 複數

I like to chat with my friends on MSN till midnight, 聊天 = chat; 跟朋友聊天 = chat with friends. 我想是聊到午夜吧, 所以把你改成 till.

I think it's the happiest things for me. As you can see how bored I feel during weekends. 字要換一下就成了, weekend 改成複數

I hope that I can find out something to do which is more interesting for me.

加油喔! 不錯囉! 別對自己沒信心喔!

Source(s): Myself q-_-p