Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫忙翻譯一下嗎?

Now Game funds are wanted!!You can get the small gift if your tip is 5 dollars and over. Although I have produced EYEZMAZE contents for fun, it is very difficult to satisfy both creating games on this site and earning my living. I don't have enough time to cast my ideas into shape,even I strike a jackpot of ideas one after another, and especially, it is very difficult for me to take times for creating complex games such as GROW series.So I have something to talk over with you.I would like to ask for donations as a `tip system',if there are kind people, after you play my games, of course if you will like games very much.If this system will work out, I promise I would make games on and on !!I've already had many idea in my mind,please help me to make them in real.Thank you very much to read above.I've made a small present for the personwho donates me 5 dollars and over as the tipThe small gift of the month is [Tontirulin Ver.0] (mini game of Tontie)You can play on your PC (only win or mac).

這是這鍋遊戲的網址~希望對翻譯有幫助喔~

http://www.eyezmaze.com/tip/tip_e.html

Rating
    Favorite Answer

現下比賽資金被想要﹗ !

你能收到小的禮物,如果你的小費是5美元,和結束。

雖然我已經開玩笑產生EYEZMAZE 內容,但是滿足既在這個網站上創建比賽又謀生是非常困難的。 我沒有足夠的時間把我的想法投進形狀, 即使我一個又一個,和特別撞上想法的頭彩, 適合我適合創造增長系列的複雜比賽花時間是困難的。

因此我有某些事情與你交談。

我想要捐款作為一個' 小費系統',如果有友好的人們,在你打我的比賽之后, 當然如果你將非常喜歡比賽。

如果這個系統將努力獲致,我許諾我將不停做比賽﹗ ! 我已經在我的頭腦裡有很多想法了,請幫助我在真正裡做他們。

非常感謝你在上面讀。

我已經為人做一份小的禮物

誰把5美元捐贈給我,和在作為小費上方

本月的小的禮物是 [Tontirulin維爾。 0](Tontie的袖珍的比賽)

你能出現下你的PC(只獲勝或者防水雨衣)上。

Source(s): 大腦