Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

寫給筆友的信(英)(20)

Dear pen pal

Hello ! My name is Hedy . I live in Taipei . This is a big city and very lively.

My home is not very big , but should have all has , I have a joyful family ,

I have a young sister , she is very cute and little fat . I bully to her usually.

Now I am a student . I am study hart that I can enter the good collage un the feather.

Taiwan is a good place , there are many customas and culture

Let me introduce about Taiwan's culture.

The Moon Festival

Every lunar August 15th is our Autumn Moon Festival.

On that day we eat delicious moon cakes , pomelo fruit and enjoy the beautiful full moon for celebration.

Of course , there are not only these culture and I would like to invite you to visit Taiwan which is the beautiful

place.Would you please give me a chance to show you around and tell you about other culture ?

請問有哪裡不對呢?有台灣試英文ㄇ= =

文法通順ㄇ??   我還想介紹幾中國文化  節日

有大大英文好ㄉ可以提供ㄇ?

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear pen pal Hello ! My name is Hedy . I live in Taipei, Taiwan. This is a big city and lively. My home is not very big , but it has everything that everyone expects to have.  I live with a joyful family. I have one young sister, she is cute but a little bit fat . I bully her usually, just for funny.  I  am a student now. I study hard that I can enter the good college in the future. Taiwan is a nice traditional country. There are many customs and cultures. Let me introduce some Taiwan's culture for you:  The Moon Festival Every lunar year on Aug. 15th is our Autumn Moon Festival. On that day we eat delicious moon cakes , pomelo fruit and enjoy the beautiful full moon at night. Various of families will prepare B.B.Q. to celebrate this sepcial day.  Of course , there are not only this culture, but also many interesting customs here. I would like to invite you to visit Taiwan this wonderful country. Would you please give me a chance to show you around and tell you about other cultures? I'll be very expecting for your visiting soon. Your best friend, HedySep. 20, 2005

Source(s): 我也這麼寫過