Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我想要英文小故事@@”...

請問能提共2分鐘之內講完的英文小故事嗎...

附帶有中文翻譯更棒XD"...

謝惹ˇˇ

Rating
    Favorite Answer

THE FROG KING OR Iron Henry

In olden times when wishing still helped one, there lived a king whose daughters were all beautiful, but the youngest was so beautiful that the sun itself, which has seen so much, was astonished whenever it shone in her face. Close by the king's castle lay a great dark forest, and under an old lime-tree in the forest was a well, and when the day was very warm, the king's child went out into the forest and sat down by the side of the cool fountain, and when she was bored she took a golden ball, and threw it up on high and caught it, and this ball was her favorite plaything.

Now it so happened that on one occasion the princess's golden ball did not fall into the little hand which she was holding up for it, but on to the ground beyond, and rolled straight into the water. The king's daughter followed it with her eyes, but it vanished, and the well was deep, so deep that the bottom could not be seen. At this she began to cry, and cried louder and louder, and could not be comforted. And as she thus lamented someone said to her, "What ails you, king's daughter? You weep so that even a stone would show pity."

She looked round to the side from whence the voice came, and saw a frog stretching forth its big, ugly head from the water. "Ah, old water-splasher, is it you," she said, "I am weeping for my golden ball, which has fallen into the well." "Be quiet, and do not weep," answered the frog, "I can help you, but what will you give me if I bring your plaything up again?" "Whatever you will have, dear frog," said she, "My clothes, my pearls and jewels, and even the golden crown which I am wearing." The frog answered, "I do not care for your clothes, your pearls and jewels, nor for your golden crown, but if you will love me and let me be your companion and play-fellow, and sit by you at your little table, and eat off your little golden plate, and drink out of your little cup, and sleep in your little bed - if you will promise me this I will go down below, and bring you your golden ball up again."

"Oh yes," said she, "I promise you all you wish, if you will but bring me my ball back again." But she thought, "How the silly frog does talk. All he does is to sit in the water with the other frogs, and croak. He can be no companion to any human being."

But the frog when he had received this promise, put his head into the water and sank down; and in a short while came swimmming up again with the ball in his mouth, and threw it on the grass. The king's daughter was delighted to see her pretty plaything once more, and picked it up, and ran away with it. "Wait, wait," said the frog. "Take me with you. I can't run as you can." But what did it avail him to scream his croak, croak, after her, as loudly as he could. She did not listen to it, but ran home and soon forgot the poor frog, who was forced to go back into his well again.

The next day when she had seated herself at table with the king and all the courtiers, and was eating from her little golden plate, something came creeping splish splash, splish splash, up the marble staircase, and when it had got to the top, it knocked at the door and cried, "Princess, youngest princess, open the door for me." She ran to see who was outside, but when she opened the door, there sat the frog in front of it. Then she slammed the door to, in great haste, sat down to dinner again, and was quite frightened. The king saw plainly that her heart was beating violently, and said, "My child, what are you so afraid of? Is there perchance a giant outside who wants to carry you away?" "Ah, no," replied she. "It is no giant but a disgusting frog."

"What does a frog want with you?" "Ah, dear father, yesterday as I was in the forest sitting by the well, playing, my golden ball fell into the water. And because I cried so, the frog brought it out again for me, and because he so insisted, I promised him he should be my companion, but I never thought he would be able to come out of his water. And now he is outside there, and wants to come in to me."

In the meantime it knocked a second time, and cried, "Princess, youngest princess, open the door for me, do you not know what you said to me yesterday by the cool waters of the well. Princess, youngest princess, open the door for me."

Then said the king, "That which you have promised must you perform. Go and let him in." She went and opened the door, and the frog hopped in and followed her, step by step, to her chair. There he sat and cried, "Lift me up beside you." She delayed, until at last the king commanded her to do it. Once the frog was on the chair he wanted to be on the table, and when he was on the table he said, "Now, push your little golden plate nearer to me that we may eat together." She did this, but it was easy to see that she did not do it willingly. The frog enjoyed what he ate, but almost every mouthful she took choked her. At length he said, "I have eaten and am satisfied, now I am tired, carry me into your little room and make your little silken bed ready, and we will both lie down and go to sleep."

The king's daughter began to cry, for she was afraid of the cold frog which she did not like to touch, and which was now to sleep in her pretty, clean little bed. But the king grew angry and said, "He who helped you when you were in trouble ought not afterwards to be despised by you." So she took hold of the frog with two fingers, carried him upstairs, and put him in a corner, but when she was in bed he crept to her and said, "I am tired, I want to sleep as well as you, lift me up or I will tell your father." At this she was terribly angry, and took him up and threw him with all her might against the wall. "Now, will you be quiet, odious frog," said she. But when he fell down he was no frog but a king's son with kind and beautiful eyes. He by her father's will was now her dear companion and husband. Then he told her how he had been bewitched by a wicked witch, and how no one could have delivered him from the well but herself, and that to-morrow they would go together into his kingdom.

Then they went to sleep, and next morning when the sun awoke them, a carriage came driving up with eight white horses, which had white ostrich feathers on their heads, and were harnessed with golden chains, and behind stood the young king's servant Faithful Henry. Faithful Henry had been so unhappy when his master was changed into a frog, that he had caused three iron bands to be laid round his heart, lest it should burst with grief and sadness. The carriage was to conduct the young king into his kingdom. Faithful Henry helped them both in, and placed himself behind again, and was full of joy because of this deliverance. And when they had driven a part of the way the king's son heard a cracking behind him as if something had broken. So he turned round and cried, "Henry, the carriage is breaking." "No, master, it is not the carriage. It is a band from my heart, which was put there in my great pain when you were a frog and imprisoned in the well." Again and once again while they were on their way something cracked, and each time the king's son thought the carriage was breaking, but it was only the bands which were springing from the heart of Faithful Henry because his master was set free and was happy.

青蛙國王亨利

在從前的時期當祝願仍然被幫助的一個, 那裡居住女兒所有美麗的國王, 但年輕是很美麗的太陽, 哪些非常看見了, 吃驚了每當它發光了在她的面孔。 關閉由國王的城堡放置一個偉大的黑暗的森林, 並且在一棵老石灰樹下在森林裡很好是, 並且當天是非常溫暖的, 國王的孩子出去了入森林和坐下了由涼快的噴泉的邊, 並且當她乏味她採取了一個金黃球, 並且投擲了它在上流和捉住了它, 並且這個球是她喜愛的玩具。

它如此現在發生了那在公主的金黃球沒有分成小的手她阻止為它, 的一個場合 但對地面以遠, 並且滾動直接入水。 國王的女兒跟隨了它與她的眼睛, 但它消失了, 並且井是深的, 那麼深深, 底部不能看。 在這她開始哭泣, 並且大聲和大聲哭泣, 並且不能被安慰。 並且如同她因而哀嘆某人對她說, "什麼痛苦您, 國王的女兒? 您啜泣以便甚而石頭會顯示哀憐。"

她在周圍看了對邊從自何處聲音來了, 並且鋸青蛙舒展它大, 醜惡的頭從水。 "安培小時, 老水潑撒器, 是它您,"她說, "我啜泣為我的金黃球, 哪些分成井。"" 是安靜, 並且不要啜泣,"回答了青蛙, "我能幫助您, 但您將給什麼我如果我再帶來您的玩具?"" 什麼您將有, 親愛的青蛙,"她說, "我的衣裳, 我的珍珠和珠寶, 並且甚而我佩帶的金黃冠。"青蛙被回答, "我不喜歡您的衣裳, 您的珍珠和珠寶, 亦不為您的金黃冠, 但如果您將愛我和讓我是您的伴侶和戲劇傢伙, 並且坐由您在您小的桌, 並且吃您小的金黃板材, 並且飲料在您小的杯子外面, 並且睡眠在您小的床- 如果您將許諾我這我下面將下來, 並且再帶來您您的金黃球。"

"Oh 是,"她說, "我許諾您全部您祝願, 如果您將只是再帶來我我的球後面。"僅她認為, "怎麼傻的青蛙談話。 所有他將坐在水中與其它青蛙, 並且croak 。 他能是沒有伴侶對任一人。"

但青蛙當他接受了這個諾言, 投入他的頭入水和下來下沉了; 並且在短小當來了再swimmming 與球在他的嘴, 並且投擲了它在草。 國王的女兒高興看她俏麗的玩具更加, 並且整理它, 並且跑掉了與它。 "等待, 等待,"青蛙說。 "採取我與您。 我無法跑如同您能。"但什麼它運用他尖叫他的croak, croak, 在她以後, 一樣大聲地像他能。 她沒有傾聽它, 但跑了家和很快忘記了可憐的青蛙, 誰被迫使再去回到他的井。

次日當她坐了自己在桌與國王和所有廷臣奉承者, 並且吃□從她小的金黃板材, 某事來了爬行splish 飛濺, splish 飛濺, 大理石樓梯, 並且當它在上面得到了, 它敲了在門和哭泣, "公主, 最年輕的公主, 打開門為我。"她跑看誰外面是, 但當她打開了門, 那裡坐了青蛙在它前面。 然後她關上了門對, 在偉大的匆碌上, 再坐下對晚餐, 並且相當被嚇唬了。 國王簡單地看見了, 她的心臟猛烈地摔打, 並且說, "我的孩子, 什麼害怕您很? 有是偶然想要運載您的巨型外部?"" 安培小時, 沒有,"回復了她。 "這是沒有巨人但一隻令人作嘔的青蛙。"

"青蛙想要什麼與您?"" 安培小時, 親愛的父親, 昨天如同我在森林裡坐由很好, 演奏, 我的金黃球分成水。

並且因為我如此哭泣, 青蛙再帶來了它為我, 並且因為他如此堅持了, 我許諾了他他應該是我的伴侶, 但我從未認為他能從他的水出來。 並且他現在是外面那裡, 並且想要進來到我。"

它同時敲了第二次, 並且哭泣, "公主, 最年輕的公主, 打開門為我, 做您不知道什麼您對我昨天說由井的涼水。 公主, 最年輕的公主, 打開門為我。"

然後國王說, "那您許諾了必須您執行。 去讓他進來。"她去打開門, 並且青蛙跳躍了和跟隨了她, 逐步, 對她的椅子。 他坐了和那裡哭泣, "舉我在您旁邊。"她延遲, 直到最後國王命令她做它。 一旦青蛙是在他想是在桌的椅子, 並且當他是在他說的桌, "現在, 推擠您小的金黃板材更近對我, 我們也許一起吃。"她做了這, 但它容易看, 她願意沒有做它。 青蛙享用了什麼他吃了, 但幾乎她採取的每滿嘴堵塞了她。 他充分說, "我吃了並且上午滿意了, 現在我是疲乏, 運載我入您的一點屋子和使您小的絲質床準備好, 並且我們願意兩躺下和去睡覺。"

國王的女兒開始哭泣, 為她害怕她沒有喜歡接觸的冷的青蛙, 並且現在將睡覺在她俏麗, 清洗小的床。 但國王增長惱怒和前述, "他幫助您當您是在麻煩不應該由您之後藐視。"如此她控制了青蛙與二個手指, 運載他在樓上, 並且投入他在角落, 但當她是在他爬行對她和說的床, "我是疲乏, 我以及您想要睡覺, 舉我或我將告訴您的父親。"在這她非常惱怒, 並且採取了他和投擲了他與所有她威力反對牆壁。 "現在, 意志您是安靜, 臭色青蛙,"她說。 但當他跌倒了他是沒有青蛙但國王的兒子與親切和美麗的眼睛。 他由她的父親的意志現在是她親愛的伴侶和丈夫。 然後他告訴了她怎麼他由一個邪惡的巫婆迷惑了, 並且怎麼沒人能搭載了他從井但她自己, 並且那他們一起明天會進入他的王國。

然後他們去睡覺, 並且下個早晨當太陽醒了他們, 支架來了駕駛與八匹白色馬, 哪些有白色駝鳥羽毛在他們的頭, 並且被利用了與金黃鏈子, 並且後邊站立年輕國王的僕人忠實的亨利。 忠實的亨利是很怏怏不樂的當他的大師被改變了到青蛙, 他導致三條鋼帶被放置圍繞他的心臟, 唯恐它應該破裂充滿哀情和悲傷。 支架將舉辦年輕國王入他的王國。 忠實的亨利幫助了他們兩個, 並且安置自己後邊再, 並且是充分的喜悅由於這解放。 並且當他們駕駛了方式的部份國王的兒子聽見了一崩裂在他之後好像某事打破了。 如此他在周圍轉動了得和哭泣, "亨利, 支架打破。"" 沒有, 大師, 這不是支架。 這是一條帶從我的心臟, 哪些那裡被投入了在我的巨大痛苦當您是青蛙並且被監禁了在井。"再和再次當他們是在他們的途中某事崩裂, 並且每次國王的兒子認為支架打破, 但這是唯一反彈從忠實的亨利的心臟的帶因為他的大師任意被設置了和愉快。

Source(s):
  • http://www.childrenstory.com/tales/index.htm

妳去看看..看有沒有妳比較喜歡的囉

Source(s): 自己