In a beautiful pea green boat,

They took some honey, and plenty of money,

Wrapprd up in a five pound note.

The Owl looked up to the stars above,

And sang to a small guitar,

'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love

What a beautiful Pussy you are,

What a beautiful Pussy you are!

Pussy said to the Owl,'You elegant fowl!

How charmingly sweet you sing!

O let us be married!

Too long we have tarried:

But what shall we do for a ring'

They sailed away,for a year and a day,

To the land where the Bong-tree grows

And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood

With a ring at the end of his nise,

With a ring at the end of his nise.

'Dear pig, are you willing to sell for one

shilling Your ring?' Said the Piggy, 'I will.'

So they took it aways,and were married next day

By the Turkey who lives on the hill.

They dined on mince,and slices of quince,

Which they ate with a runcible spoon;

And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,

They dances by the light of the moon,

They dances by the light of the moon.

And hand in hand on the edge of the sand,

They danced by the light of the moon.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Owl and the Pussycat  貓頭鷹與貓小咪Written by Edward Lear (1812-1888)Translated by Meowwwwwww (09-24-2005)The owl and the pussycat went to sea貓頭鷹與貓小咪一同出海In a beautiful pea-green boat乘坐漂亮的豌豆嫩綠小船They took some honey and plenty of money帶了點蜂蜜還有好多錢來Wrapped up in a five-pound note.全部用五元大鈔包成一團The owl looked up to the stars above貓頭鷹抬頭遙望滿天繁星And sang to a small guitar,然後撥弄小吉他清唱一曲"O, lovely pussy, o pussy my love,“哦~可愛的小咪~哦~我親愛的小咪What a beautiful pussy you are, you are你是多麼美麗的小貓咪﹐小貓咪What a beautiful pussy you are!"你是多麼美麗的小貓咪﹗”Pussy said to the owl, "You elegant fowl,小咪就說﹕“你這高雅的飛禽﹐How charmingly sweet you sing.你的歌是多麼醉人地甜蜜O, let us be married, too long we have tarried,哦~我們結婚吧~繼續等待無意義But what shall we do for a ring?"可是戒指一枚該上哪兒尋覓﹖They sailed away for a year and a day一年又一天他們揚帆漂蕩To the land where the Bong-tree grows.來到一個邦格樹生長的地方And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood看到一隻小豬在樹林裡納涼With a ring at the end of his nose,一枚戒指就掛在他鼻端上His nose, his nose,他鼻端上﹑他鼻端上With a ring at the end of his nose.一枚戒指就掛在他鼻端上"Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling“豬先生﹐戒指賣一毛錢您願不願意﹖”Your ring?" Said the Piggy, "I will."小豬回答﹕“我願意﹐沒問題”So they took it away and were married next day他們拿了戒指隔天就舉行婚禮By the turkey who lives on the hill.證婚人是住在山丘上的火雞They dined on mince and slices of quince他們享用碎肉和昆思果大餐Which they ate with a runcible spoon;拿著叉匙品嚐美味大餐And hand in hand on the edge of the sand然後手牽手在海水輕點的沙灘They danced by the light of the moon,漫舞一曲共醉月光斑斕The moon, the moon,月光斑斕﹑月光斑斕They danced by the light of the moon. 漫舞一曲共醉月光斑斕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oops! mince, not mice.

2005-09-27 12:47:56 補充:

don't mention it : )

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.