Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

請問大家知道這首英文歌嗎?請進來幫我解答吧!

我只知道他的副歌是;open yor eyes open your mind......其他就不了解了,請大家幫幫忙囉!

2 Answers

Rating
  • (^_^)
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

OPEN UPWords & Music:AGUILAR (THE ORIGINAL COLEGIALA) GORT AND WAYNE   Arrangement:屠穎You can be rich, with no money to spendYou can do everything, when you understandYou can be mother, when you are a manOpen up, You know that you can Open up the borders and start in your headOpen your mind to thoughts seldom saidOpen your heart, and open your mindOpen your thoughts and don't stay behindOpen your eyes, open your mindOpen your thoughts, don't stay behindOpen up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Let's get thereYou can be rich, with no money to spendYou can do everything, when you understandYou can be mother, when you are a manOpen up, You know that you can Open your eyes, open your mindOpen your thoughts, don't stay behind    Let's get thereOpen up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Let's get thereOpen up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Let's get thereOpen up, Open up    Open up, Open up    Let's get there中譯:就算沒有金錢 你也可以富足 當你了然於胸 就能完成一切就算你是男人 也能勝任母職 Open Up 你知道你可以的從你腦中開 開放所有限制 對沉默的念頭 敞開你的心靈打開你的心胸 敞開你的心靈 開放你的想法 別在原地不動張開你的雙眼 敞開你的心靈 開放你的想法 別在原地不動Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up 就算沒有金錢 你也可以富足 當你了然於胸 就能完成一切就算你是男人 也能勝任母職 Open Up 你知道你可以的張開你的雙眼 敞開你的心靈 開放你的想法 別在原地不動Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up 張開你的雙眼 敞開你的心靈 開放你的想法 別在原地不動Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up Open Up 

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Open your eyes -Guano Apes試聽Hide your face foreverdream and search foreverHave you ever been for sale ?when your isms get smartoh so selfish and mindlesswith that comment in your eyeDo you think that you are hard ?really harder than the otherman you're acting coldif you are not in chargeDon't split your mentalitywithout thinking twiceyour voice has got no reasonnow is the time to face your liesOpen your eyes, open your mindproud like a god don't pretend to be blindtrapped in yourself, break out insteadbeat the machine that works in your headWill you offer me some tricksif I ever need themwould you go into that roomif I call 'emDo you think that you are betterreally better than the restrealize there's a problemI know that you can give your bestHave you ever had a dream?or is life just a trip?a trip without chancesa chance to grow up quickOpen your eyes, open your mind ...Hide your face foreverdream and search forevernight and night you feel nothingthere's no way outside of my landOpen your eyes, open your mind ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.