英 文 的 問 題
1.The movie is interesting to Andy(用Andy當主詞改寫)
2.Playing baseball is exciting to them(用They當主詞改寫)
3.The good news is surprising (用We當主詞改寫)
4.Riding abicycle is boring(用Sara當主詞改寫)
5.Doing the homework is tiring(用She當主詞改寫)
- 2 decades agoFavorite Answer
1 Students in Taiwan are always being busy in doing schoolwork, but neither do American's.
2 There is no too much free time for them to do the activities that they like to do.
3 The person, Ian, who lives in Taiwan, makes good use of his free time.
4 Such as playing basketball in the free time.
5 So he's quit healthy and enjoy a colorful life.
1 Andy is interested in the movie.
2 They are excited about playing baseball.
3 We are surprised at the good news.
4 Sara is bored with riding bicycle.
5 She is tired of doing homework.Source(s): 自己
- 2 decades ago
1. Students in Taiwan are always busy with their school work but students in America are not.
2. They don't have much time to do the activities they like.
3. Ian lives in Taiwan and he uses his free time very well.
4. For example, he plays basketball in his free time.
5. So he is healthy and enjoy a colorful life.
1. Andy is interested in the movie.
2. They are excited about playing baseball.
3. We are suprised at the good news.
4. Sara is bored with riding a bicycle.
5. She is tired of doing homework.
- Anonymous2 decades ago
1.Students in Taiwan are always busy with their study, while students in USA are not.
2.They don't have much time for those activities they like.
3.Ian lives in Taiwan and makes good use of his spare time.
4.For example, he plays basketball in his leisure time.
5. So he is very healthy, enjoying a colorful life.
1.Andy is/felt interested in the movie.
2.They are/felt excited with playing baseball.
3.We are/felt surprised with the good news.
4.Sara is/felt boried with riding a bicycle.
5.She is/felt tired with doing the homework.
- 2 decades ago
1.Students who live in Taiwan are always busy in their school work,but students in America are not.
2.They don't have too much time to do what they want to do.
3.Jan lives in Taiwan.He spend his free time very well.
4.For exemple he play basketball when he is free.
5.So he is healthy and enjoy a colorful life.
1.Andy is interested in this movie.
2.They are excited to play basketball.
3.We suprised from the good news.
4.Sara is boried on riding bicycle.
5.She is tired to do the homework.Source(s): 自己翻的不知道是不是完全對 參考一下吧