The Moon Festival

Today we have a barbecue in the evening. The reason why we barbecued today was the celebration about Moon Festival. Nevertheless we called it the“Barbecued Festival”because we have the barbecue every year to celebrate this Festival. Barbecue start from burning fire, afterwards we can put some meat chip on the... show more Today we have a barbecue in the evening. The reason why we barbecued today was the celebration about Moon Festival. Nevertheless we called it the“Barbecued Festival”because we have the barbecue every year to celebrate this Festival.
Barbecue start from burning fire, afterwards we can put some meat chip on the B.B.Q. grill. Until the temperature is enough we can prepare to eat. I think it’s delicious that why I Barbecued every year. But in some information that say that eat too much BBQ is not good for health. I think it’s important. So I decided to find something good for heath to replace the BBQ for the Moon Festival
celebration.

幫我指出錯誤的地方阿
謝謝大家
我是初學者^^