鴻欽 asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

請幫翻譯~高點術@@

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the designated space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject

The Serial Code is unavailable

Discussion Thread

Response (Kerri) 09/10/2005 10:37 AM

Hello,

We are closing this ticket as it appears this issue has been previously reported. All correspondence about this issue will be done on ticket 050910-002696. Please do not reply to this email or submit another duplicate request as that will only cause further delay. Someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Auto-Response 09/09/2005 09:54 PM

Mike,

The Answers below were automatically selected and shown to you by RightNow SmartAssistant?when you submitted your question. This is simply a log for your records of what you were presented with.

Title: Where do I get my serial code to transfer my existing Lineage I account to PlayNC?

Title: How do I migrate my existing Lineage account to PlayNC?

Title: Lineage I PlayNC Integration Serial Code Error: "The provided serial number does not match the provided account name."

Title: Why am I being asked for payment information when migrating my Lineage account to PlayNC?

Title: Will my remaining game time on my existing Lineage account be transferred when I migrate my account to PlayNC?

Customer (Mike ben) 09/09/2005 09:53 PM

My Lineage I Account is xxxxxxx and I do not get the

e-mail about the code please sent again.

Question Reference #050910-002230

Product Level 1: Lineage

Date Created: 09/09/2005 09:53 PM

Last Updated: 09/10/2005 10:37 AM

Department: Account Support

Game Account: xxxxxx

Operating System: Windows XP

Character Name: xxxxxxxx

Lineage Server: Lands of Aden

?2004-2005 NC Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NCsoft, \ the Interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, Lineage, PlayNC, Play and See, Tabula Rasa and all associated NCsoft logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. City of Heroes and all associated City of Heroes logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cryptic Studios and NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Kerri

Customer Service

NCInteractive

2 Answers

Rating
  • MICKEY
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. 從我們的線上服務中心得到您的問題,下面是您所要求的事項以及我們的回覆:If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. 假如這樣仍無法解決您的問題的話,您可以在七天內再重新質詢一次Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. 很高興為您服務,謝謝To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the designated space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded. 如果您想更進一步的針對這個問題作發問,請務必寫在規定的位置,寫在其他的位置或是沒有按照格式寫的話會被系統自動屏除掉。[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===] [===>請將您的回覆打在這行字以下(英文)<===][===> Please enter your reply above this line <===] [===>請將您的回覆打在這行字以上(英文)<===]Subject 主題The Serial Code is unavailable 註冊碼是無效的Discussion Thread Response (Kerri) 09/10/2005 10:37 AM 經過討論由 Kerri 回覆在09/10/2005 10:37 AMHello, We are closing this ticket as it appears this issue has been previously reported. All correspondence about this issue will be done on ticket 050910-002696. Please do not reply to this email or submit another duplicate request as that will only cause further delay. Someone will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you. 你好由於先前已經有提出報告過了,我們停止了這張票券(或使用卷)的使用,所有跟這情形相同的問題可以參考 050910-002696。(這邊因為不知道您的情形無法知道他在說啥…只知道050910-002696 應該是問題編號)謝謝你Auto-Response 09/09/2005 09:54 PM 自動回覆09/09/2005 09:54 PMMike, The Answers below were automatically selected and shown to you by RightNow SmartAssistant ?when you submitted your question. This is simply a log for your records of what you were presented with. Mike在下面的回答是由RightNow SmartAssistant(聰明智慧助理)自動篩選出來的,當您提出問題時這個系統會想辦法找出一些問題來給你,使你更加明確知道自己所問的問題。(簡單說就是怕你問得不清不楚的他們先做了一下整理要你選)Title: Where do I get my serial code to transfer my existing Lineage I account to PlayNC? 我可以在哪邊得到註冊碼將我現存的天堂一代帳戶轉到 PlayNC?Title: How do I migrate my existing Lineage account to PlayNC? 我該如何遷移我目前的天堂帳戶到 PlayNC?Title: Lineage I PlayNC Integration Serial Code Error: "The provided serial number does not match the provided account name." 天堂一代 PlayNC整合註冊碼錯誤訊息:提供的註冊碼跟帳號名稱不符合Title: Why am I being asked for payment information when migrating my Lineage account to PlayNC? 為什麼我在轉移我的天堂帳戶到 PlayNC 時會被問到我的付款資訊?Title: Will my remaining game time on my existing Lineage account be transferred when I migrate my account to PlayNC? 我在天堂剩下的遊戲時間會連同帳號一同被轉移到 PlayNC嗎?Customer (Mike ben) 09/09/2005 09:53 PM My Lineage I Account is xxxxxxx and I do not get the e-mail about the code please sent again. 客戶 (Mike ben) 09/09/2005 09:53 PM我的天堂一代帳號是 xxxxxxx 而且我並沒有收到關於註冊碼的信件,請再寄一次。Question Reference #050910-002230 問題參考 #050910-002230Product Level 1: Lineage 產品等級 1: 天堂Date Created: 09/09/2005 09:53 PM 創建時間:09/09/2005 09:53 PMLast Updated: 09/10/2005 10:37 AM 最後更新時間:09/10/2005 10:37 AMStatus: Closed 目前狀態:關閉Department: Account Support 部門:帳號維護部門(或帳號管理部門)Game Account: xxxxxx 遊戲帳號:xxxxxx Operating System: Windows XP 作業系統:Windows XPCharacter Name: xxxxxxxx 角色名稱:xxxxxxxxLineage Server: Lands of Aden 天堂主機:Lands of Aden?2004-2005 NC Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NCsoft, \ the Interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, Lineage, PlayNC, Play and See, Tabula Rasa and all associated NCsoft logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. City of Heroes and all associated City of Heroes logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cryptic Studios and NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (這些是公司的註冊告示,所以省略翻譯了…都是遊戲名稱)Kerri Customer Service 客服中心NCInteractive這樣翻譯應該能讓您了解了吧,手好酸... Q_Q 

• 2 decades ago

以下是由翻譯器直接翻譯的..你重整一下應該就知道它的意思了...希望能幫到你的忙..

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center.

最近你要求私人的援助從我們的連線的支援中心.

Below is summary of your request and our response.

在下面是摘要的你的要求和我們的回答.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

假如這發行不下定決心的到你的滿意,你可能再開它在範圍內這下一個7在白天.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

謝謝您的給與我們到能服務到你.

To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the designated space below.

到現代化這問題以(經由)電子信件,請回覆這訊息在指定行間在下面.

Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

本文進入到任何其他的部份的這訊息將拋棄.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===>請進入你的回音在下面此道<===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===] Subject The Serial Code is unavailable Discussion Thread Response (Kerri) 09/10/2005 10:37 AM Hello,

[===>請進入你的回音上方此道<===主題連續劇法規是無用的討論線回答(Kerri)09 /10 /200510 :37上午喂,

We are closing this ticket as it appears this issue has been previously reported.

我們是終結這票如同它出現這發行曾經盛極一時以前報告.

All correspondence about this issue will be done on ticket 050910-002696. Please do not reply to this email or submit another duplicate request as that will only cause further delay.

全部符合關於這發行將是完成在票050910 -002696 .請不答覆這電子信件或服從別副本要求如同那個將唯一使得更進一步延遲.

Someone will assist you as soon as possible.

某人將援助你儘快地.

Thank you.

謝謝你.

Auto-Response 09/09/2005 09:54 PM Mike,

自動-回答09/09/200509:54PM 三池港,

The Answers below were automatically selected and shown to you by RightNow SmartAssistant?

這解答在下面是自動選擇和顯示到你以(經由)RightNow SmartAssistant?

when you submitted your question.

當你服從你的問題時.

This is simply a log for your records of what you were presented with.

這是簡單地一原木為了你的記錄的什麼你是出席的和.

Title: Where do I get my serial code to transfer my existing Lineage I account to PlayNC?

標題:那裡做我讓我的連續劇法規遷移我的存在家系我帳號到PlayNC?

Title: How do I migrate my existing Lineage account to PlayNC?

標題:如何做我遷居我的存在家系帳號到PlayNC?

Title: Lineage I PlayNC Integration Serial Code Error: "The provided serial number does not match the provided account name." Title: Why am I being asked for payment information when migrating my Lineage account to PlayNC?

標題:家系我PlayNC 整合連續劇碼誤叉差:"倘若編號不火柴(比賽)這倘若戶名."標題:為什麼是我生存問為了支付資訊什麼時候遷居我的家系帳號到PlayNC?

Title: Will my remaining game time on my existing Lineage account be transferred when I migrate my account to PlayNC?

當我遷居我的帳號到PlayNC 時標題:將我的剩下遊戲時間在我的存在家系帳號是遷移?

Customer (Mike ben) 09/09/2005 09:53 PM My Lineage I Account is xxxxxxx and I do not get the e-mail about the code please sent again.

顧客(三池港山峰)09 /09 /200509 :53PM 我的家系我帳號是xxxxxxx 和我不獲得電子信件關於這法規請傳達又.

Question Reference #050910-002230 Product Level 1: Lineage Date Created: 09/09/2005 09:53 PM Last Updated: 09/10/2005 10:37 AM Status: Closed Department: Account Support Game Account: xxxxxx Operating System: Windows XP Character Name: xxxxxxxx Lineage Server: Lands of Aden ?

問題提及#050910-002230產品第一級:家系日期創造:09/09/200509:53PM 最後的現代化:09/10/200510:37上午地位:關閉部門:帳號支援遊戲帳號:xxxxxx 作業系統:視窗 XP字元名:xxxxxxxx 家系伺者:陸地的亞丁?

2004-2005 NC Interactive, Inc.

2004-2005交談式,有限公司.

All Rights Reserved.

版權所有.

NCsoft, \ the Interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, Lineage, PlayNC, Play and See, Tabula Rasa and all associated NCsoft logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.

NCsoft,連結商標,ArenaNet,自動襲擊,互助會戰爭,家系,PlayNC,播放和看,拉沙和全部關聯理法和設計是商標或註冊的商標的社團法人.

City of Heroes and all associated City of Heroes logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cryptic Studios and NCsoft Corporation.

城市的男主角和全部關聯城市的男主角理法和設計是商標或註冊的商標的隱秘畫室和NCsoft 社團法人.

All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

全部其他的商標是財產的他們的分別的船東.

Kerri Customer Service NCInteractive

Kerri 顧客服務NCInteractive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.