Crystal asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

字數不太夠 能幫我加一些字進去麼 3Q < 20點>

That day wasn't my day

Originally it was a fina day. But I missed theschool bus and unfortunately

stampped on a dog. It wasn't angry that I stamped on it's tail and did not

chase me. Thank God.

Last night , I was awaken by my new alarm clock. I didn't set it well and

got up at 7 o'clock and was late for school. So I quickly ran to the bus stop

and I hope the bus wasn't going. Suddenly I tripped over the root of a tree.

I hurt my hand and knees. Luckily it was not very grievous. When I got

to school there were no students and the drillmaster wasn't there.

Well...today is Sunday.

拜託你ㄇ幫我改長一些 9/17就要比賽ㄌ>_<

現在ㄉ長度大概是1分鐘出頭 比賽要2分鐘長

前面有點打錯ㄌ^^"

更正後:

Originally it was a fine school day. But I missed the school bus and unfortunately stampped on a dog.

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

That Day Wasn't My Day It was supposed to be a fine school day. I could not feel any better. However, it turned out nothing went well that day. First, I missed the school bus. Then, I carelessly stampped on a dog.  To my surprise, it didn't get angry when I stamped on its tail and did not chase me. What a miracle! Thank God. This morning, I was awaken by my new alarm clock. I bought it so that I could get up on time. However, because I didn't set it well, I got up at 7 o'clock and I was about to be late for school. So I quickly ran to the bus stop, hoping the bus wasn't gone. Suddenly I tripped over the root of a tree. I had my hand hurt and knees skinned. Luckily it was not very grievous. More luckily, there was no student on the bus. Perhaps I was too late and everyone else had already arrived.When I got to school there was no student and the drillmaster wasn't there, either. I could not believe my eyes. What is going on here? Is today Fool's Day? Then, a sudden idea flashed into my mind and I burst our laughing.Well...today is Sunday.

• 2 decades ago

打錯ㄌㄅ

最後第2句應該是

...and I burst out laugher.

2 decades ago

我眼花了!! @ ~ @

2 decades ago

...