我要琳賽羅涵的歌詞

我要琳賽羅涵Speak的歌詞,完整的喔.麻煩給一下...

還有可以的話凱莉唱的Breakaway跟since you be gone也給一下..謝謝謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.BreakawayGrew up in a small townAnd when the rain would fall downI just stared out my windowDreaming of what could beAnd if I'd end up happyI would pray (I would pray)Trying hard to reach outBut when I'd try to speak outFelt like no one could hear meWanted to belong hereBut something felt so wrong hereSo I pray (I would pray)I could breakaway[Chorus:]I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takes til' I touch the skyI'll make a wish Take a chance Make a changeAnd breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sunBut I won't forget all the ones that I lovedI'll take a riskTake a chance Make a changeAnd breakawayWanna feel the warm breezeSleep under a palm treeFeel the rush of the oceanGet onboard a fas! t trainTravel on a jet plane, far away (I will)And breakaway[Chorus]Buildings with a hundred floorsSwinging around revolving doorsMaybe I don't know where they'll take me butGotta keep moving on, moving onFly away, breakawayI'll spread my wingsAnd I'll learn how to flyThough it's not easy to tell you goodbyeI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sunBut I won't forget the place I come fromI gotta take a riskTake a chance Make a changeAnd breakaway, breakaway, breakaway2.Since You've Been GoneHere's the thing we started off friendsIt was cool but it was all pretendYeah yeahSince you've been goneYou dedicated you took the timeWasn't long till I called you mineYeah YeahSince you've been goneAnd all you'd ever hear me say Is how ! I pictured me with youThat's all you'd ever hear me sayBut since you've been goneI can breathe for the first timeIm so movin on Yeah yeahThanks to youNow I getWhat I wantSince you've been goneHow can I put it? you put me onI even fell for that stupid love songYeah yeahSince you've been goneHow come I never hear you sayI just wanna be with youI guess you never felt that wayBut since you've been goneI can breathe for the first timeIm so movin onYeah yeahThanks to youNow I get I get what I wantSince you've been goneYou had your chance you blew itOut of sight, out of mindShut your mouth I just can't take itAgain and again and again and againSince you've been goneI can breathe for the first timeIm so movin onYeah yeahThanks to you (thanks to you)Now I getI get what I wantI can breathe for the first timeIm so movin onYeah yeahThanks to you (thanks to you)Now I get (I get)You should know (you should know)That I get I get what I wantSince you've been goneSince you've been goneSince you've been gone.Speak(有話直說)(Whisper:) Speak (?) speak straight speak your heart out, go...V1: Everybody's got a point of viewAnd the right to their own opinionSo don't be scared of what I'm gonna doWhen you let me know your intuitionSo one makes you thinkThat I wont get it?So what makes you think thatI wont get your love tonight?(Chorus:)Speak come on and let it out give it to me You know that I can take itSpeak because the more you say the more I'm at easeCome on don't keep me waitingI don't wanna guess, not a test, Tell me what your thinkingKeep it real, no big dealTell me what your dreamingSpeak, let it out... Breathe(Whisper:) Speak uh straight from your heartV2: It cant be wrong it can only be rightJust show me what you are feelingYou'll be surprised at how easy it isTo open up, its so healingSo what makes you think That I wont get it?So what makes you think That I wont get your love tonight?(Chorus:)Speak come on and let it out give it to me You know that I can take itSpeak because the more you say the more I'm at easeCome on don't keep me waitingI don't wanna guess, not a test, Tell me what your thinkingKeep it real, no big dealTell me what your dreamingSpeak let it out... Breathe(Whisper:) Speak uh straight from your heart(You gotta let it out)Speak (You gotta let it out) uh from your heart(You gotta let it out...)(Chorus:)Speak come on and let it out give it to me(Come on and let it out)You know that I can take it(Come on and let it out)Speak because the more you say the more I'm at ease (Come on and let it out)Come on don't keep me waiting(Come on and let it out)I don't wanna guess, not a testTell me what your thinking(Don't keep me waiting)Keep it real, no big dealTell me what your dreamingSpeak let it out... Breathe(Chorus:)Speak come on and let it out give it to me(Give it to me) You know that I can take it(Give it to me)Speak(Speak)because the more you say the more I'm at easeCome on don't keep me waitingI don't wanna guess, not a test Tell me what your thinking(Tell me what you're thinking)Keep it real, no big dealTell me what your dreaming(Tell me what you're dreaming)Speak let it out... Speak(中文翻譯)心裡有話大聲說 每個人都有自己的主張每個人都有權利說出自己的想法別因為我的行為感到驚嚇當你讓我明白你的直覺 沒有人讓你領悟我將無法理解沒有人讓你相信今晚我將不會得到你的愛 (副歌)有話請你儘管說大聲告訴我 你知道我挺得住把話說清楚 我才能安然自在乾脆點 別讓我等待我不想猜測 這不是考試 坦白告訴我你的真正想法請你卸下虛偽假裝告訴我你的真實感受喘口氣 大聲說出來 有話直說不會錯告訴我你的真實感受你將會驚訝一切是那麼的簡單有話直說別悶在心中 究竟是什麼讓你以為我不會了解你究竟是什麼讓你覺得我今晚不會得到你的愛 

Source(s): 歌詞帝國

Speak(有話直說)

(Whisper:) Speak (?) speak straight speak your heart out, go...

V1: Everybody's got a point of view

And the right to their own opinion

So don't be scared of what I'm gonna do

When you let me know your intuition

So one makes you think

That I wont get it?

So what makes you think that

I wont get your love tonight?

(Chorus:)

Speak come on and let it out give it to me

You know that I can take it

Speak because the more you say the more I'm at ease

Come on don't keep me waiting

I don't wanna guess, not a test,

Tell me what your thinking

Keep it real, no big deal

Tell me what your dreaming

Speak, let it out... Breathe

(Whisper:) Speak uh straight from your heart

V2: It cant be wrong it can only be right

Just show me what you are feeling

You'll be surprised at how easy it is

To open up, its so healing

So what makes you think

That I wont get it?

So what makes you think

That I wont get your love tonight?

(Chorus:)

You know that I can take it

Come on don't keep me waiting

I don't wanna guess, not a test,

Tell me what your thinking

Keep it real, no big deal

Tell me what your dreaming

Speak let it out... Breathe

(You gotta let it out)

Speak (You gotta let it out) uh from your heart

(You gotta let it out...)

(Chorus:)

Speak come on and let it out give it to me(Come on and let it out)

You know that I can take it(Come on and let it out)

Speak because the more you say the more I'm at ease (Come on and let it out)

Come on don't keep me waiting(Come on and let it out)

I don't wanna guess, not a test

Tell me what your thinking(Don't keep me waiting)

Keep it real, no big deal

Tell me what your dreaming

Speak let it out... Breathe

(Chorus:)

Speak come on and let it out give it to me(Give it to me)

You know that I can take it(Give it to me)

Speak(Speak)because the more you say the more I'm at ease

Come on don't keep me waiting

I don't wanna guess, not a test

Tell me what your thinking(Tell me what you're thinking)

Keep it real, no big deal

Tell me what your dreaming(Tell me what you're dreaming)

Speak let it out... Speak

(中文翻譯)

心裡有話大聲說

每個人都有自己的主張

每個人都有權利說出自己的想法

別因為我的行為感到驚嚇

當你讓我明白你的直覺

沒有人讓你領悟

我將無法理解

沒有人讓你相信

今晚我將不會得到你的愛

(副歌)

有話請你儘管說

大聲告訴我 你知道我挺得住

把話說清楚 我才能安然自在

乾脆點 別讓我等待

我不想猜測 這不是考試 坦白告訴我你的真正想法

請你卸下虛偽假裝

告訴我你的真實感受

喘口氣 大聲說出來

有話直說不會錯

告訴我你的真實感受

你將會驚訝一切是那麼的簡單

有話直說別悶在心中

究竟是什麼讓你以為我不會了解你

究竟是什麼讓你覺得我今晚不會得到你的愛

(副歌)

Source(s): 歌詞帝國