Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

苦惱、擾亂、煩擾、煩惱、騷擾、困惱、困擾、困惑

幾個英文單字中文翻譯都很接近

分別為苦惱、擾亂、煩擾、煩惱、騷擾、困惱、困擾、困惑

但分別卻又不一定是同義字

像annoy、bewilder、besiege、confuse、disturb、vax、harass、plague、pester、

plague、torment、bother、puzzle、baffle................................

有人知道苦惱、擾亂、煩擾、煩惱、騷擾、困惱、困擾、困惑差別在哪裡面

是程度方面的差別?還是型式不太一樣?還是情緒方面的感受不同?

能不能具體或舉例說明一下

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

annoy   [Show phonetics]verb [T] to make someone angry:Tim really annoyed me in the meeting this morning.I'm sorry - is my cough annoying you?[+ that] It annoys me that she just expects us to help.It really annoys me when people expect me to tip as well as pay a service charge in a restaurant.bewilder   [Show phonetics]verb [T] to confuse someone:The instructions completely bewildered me.bewildered   [Show phonetics]adjectiveArriving in a strange city at night, I felt alone and bewildered.bewildering   [Show phonetics]adjective1 confusing and difficult to understand:He gave me directions to his house, but I found them utterly bewildering.confuse   [Show phonetics]verb [T] 1 to mix up someone's mind or ideas, or to make something difficult to understand:You're confusing him! Tell him slowly and one thing at a time.Stop confusing the issue (= making the problem unnecessarily difficult)!2 to mix up two separate things or people in your mind, imagining that they are one:You're confusing me with my sister, - she's the one studying drama.It's easy to confuse his films, because he tends to use the same actors.disturb (WORRY)   [Show phonetics]verb [T] to cause someone to be anxious or upset:Some scenes are violent and may disturb younger viewers...........http://dictionary.cambridge.org/別奢望一次搞董他們,多查字典[有些會... IDS NO ROYAL ROAD TO LEARNING ENGLISH

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

看英英字典或跟外國人學最快,因為其實有些翻成中文並不是那麼的精準,有些甚至是處於模糊地帶,跟外國人講話有些字你用錯了他就會教你,解釋給你聽.....我也是被糾正過後才發現這一點的喔

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.