夏天時,天氣越來越熱,希望老師您也能夠像我一樣出去外面透透氣,

祝老師幸福喔......哈哈哈

5 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My summer vacation life

My summer vacation lived to fast lead a month, every day all in studying, basically have no time deeply well ventilated, all stuffy all day long

At home very vexed oh......

Now, my summer season guidances all fast end, I hope I can go out deeply well ventilated, like to like to put a relaxed holidays;

I very happy, ha ha ha......

Summer, the weather is hotter and hotter, hope the teacher to also can be like me similar go out the outside deeply well ventilated,

Wish the teacher the happiness......ha ha ha

• Dana
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

版主大大只是小學生或國中生吧...才會搞不清楚狀況

還用匿名...這是暑假作業啊

他沒有選正解, 最好就不要拿別人的正解交作業

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

不懂耶~為什麼哇哩哇喇辛苦翻的答案會比不上翻譯機呢?評分的標準只是因為「快」嗎?sorry~只是有些遺憾!對用心回答問題的人~傷阿!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My summer vacation life My summer vacation lived to fast lead a month, every day all in studying, basically have no time deeply well ventilated, all stuffy all day long At home very vexed oh...... Now, my summer season guidances all fast end, I hope I can go out deeply well ventilated, like to like to put a relaxed holidays; I very happy, 哈哈哈...... Summer, the weather is hotter and hotter, hope the teacher to also can be like me similar go out the outside deeply well ventilated, Wish the teacher the happiness......哈哈哈

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My summer vacationIt’s been almost a month since my summer vacation started. I studied everyday and had no chance to take a break. I am so bored staying home everyday. Now, the summer camp is almost over and I am looking forward to have a good break and a relaxing vacation which will make me more than very happy. Hahaha.It’s getting even warmer everyday in the summer, I hope you, my dear teacher, will have a chance to take a break, just like me. Wish you all the very best.Hahaha.

圖片參考:http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/images/vaca...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.