'Cause you're my lady, I'm your fool

It makes me crazy when you act so cruel

Come on, baby, let's not fight

We'll go dancing

Everything will be all right (*)

Cuddle up, baby, move in tight

We'll go dancing tomorrow night

It's cold out there, but it's warm in bed

They can dance, we'll stay home instead (*)

你走之前叫醒我    Wham合唱團

妳讓我的心蹦蹦的跳

當你發動愛情攻勢時,我的魂飛上了天

吉特巴舞鑽進我腦裡

我的雙腳隨著"砰砰砰"的節奏跳起舞來

但有些事困擾著你

總有些事不對勁

我的摯友告訴我妳昨晚做了什麼

把我一個人留在床上

我在作夢

但我應該和你在一起才對

你走之前叫醒我

別讓我像溜溜球一樣到處閒晃

你走之前叫醒我

當你駭翻天時,我可不想錯過

你走之前叫醒我

因為我可不想唱獨角戲

你走之前叫醒我

今晚帶我去跳舞

我也想駭翻天

妳為我趕走了陰霾

妳使陽光比桃樂絲黛更耀眼

使火花變成了火焰

我的心跳每分鐘都不一樣

因為你是我的女主人,我是你的傻僕人

當你冷漠以對時,會使我瘋狂

來吧!寶貝,別吵架

讓我們跳舞

一切都沒事

抱緊,寶貝!再近一點

明天晚上,我們一起去跳舞

外面很冷,但被窩很溫暖

他們去跳舞,我們待在家裡就好

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

曲名:wake me up before you go go     歌手:wham     专辑:kdbtest

圖片參考:http://cn.yimg.com/search/yisou/yisou_mp3_print.gi...

查看打印版   

圖片參考:http://cn.yimg.com/search/yisou/yisou_mp3_send.gif

发送给好友 JitterbugJitterbugJitterbugJitterbugYou put the boom-boom into my heartYou send my soul sky high when your lovin' startsJitterbug into my brainGoes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the sameBut something's bugging youSomething ain't rightMy best friend told me what you did last nightLeft me sleepin' in my bedI was dreaming, but I should have been with you instead.Wake me up before you go-goDon't leave me hanging on like a yo-yoWake me up before you go-goI don't want to miss it when you hit that highWake me up before you go-go'Cause I'm not plannin' on going soloWake me up before you go-goTake me dancing tonightI wanna hit that high (yeah, yeah)You take the grey skies out of my wayYou make the sun shine brighter than Doris DayTurned a bright spark into a flameMy beats per minute never been the same'Cause you're my lady, I'm your foolIt makes me crazy when you act so cruelCome on, baby, let's not fightWe'll go dancing, everything will be all rightWake me up before you go-goDon't leave me hanging on like a yo-yoWake me up before you go-goI don't want to miss it when you hit that highWake me up before you go-go'Cause I'm not plannin' on going soloWake me up before you go-goTake me dancing tonightI wanna hit that high (yeah, yeah, baby)(Jitterbug)(Jitterbug)Cuddle up, baby, move in tightWe'll go dancing tomorrow nightIt's cold out there, but it's warm in bedThey can dance, we'll stay home instead(Jitterbug)Wake me up before you go-goDon't leave me hanging on like a yo-yoWake me up before you go-goI don't want to miss it when you hit that highWake me up before you go-go'Cause I'm not plannin' on going soloWake me up before you go-goTake me dancing tonightWake me up before you go-go,don't you dare to leave me hanging on like a yo-yoTake me dancing(Boom-boom-boom)(Boom-boom-boom)

圖片參考:http://cn.yimg.com/search/yisou/yisou_mp3_print.gi...

查看打印版   

圖片參考:http://cn.yimg.com/search/yisou/yisou_mp3_send.gif

发送给好友

Source(s): 一搜
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHAM! Wake me up before you go go You put the boom-boom into my heartYou send my soul sky highWhen your loving startsA jitterbug into my brainTill my feet do the sameBut something's bugging meSomething ain't rightMy best friend told me what you did last nightYou left me sleeping in my bedI was dreaming but i should have been with you insteadChorus:Wake me up before you go-goDon't leave me hanging on like a yo-yoWake me up before you go-goI don't wanna miss it when you hit that highWake me up before you go-go'cos i'm not planning on going soloWake me up before you go-goTake me dancing tonightYou put the grey skies out of my wayYou make the sun shine brighter than doris dayTurned a bright spark into a flameMy beats per minute never been the same'cos you're my ladyI'm your foolIt makes me crazy when you act so cruelCome on baby lets not fightWe'll go dancingEverything wiil be alrightChorus:Cuddle up baby, move in tightWe'll go dancing tomorrow nightIt's cold out there but it's warm in bedThey can danceWe'll stay at home insteadChorus to fade

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.