Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

有人可以幫我把這些翻成英文嗎......拜託~”~

在台灣,每當地震發生時,就會造成許多災難,很多人傷亡。像是921大地震時,震央是在南投的集集,那次地震非常嚴重,房子幾乎都倒塌了。

有幾次地震發生在半夜,我還記得有一次地震,那天是住同學家,我已經在睡覺了,同學還在玩電腦,地震發生的時候,我一點感覺也沒有,可是我醒了,是被我同學吵醒,他被我罵了一頓,我又繼續睡了。

921大地震時,發生時間也是半夜,但是睡很熟,一樣沒感覺到有地震,早上醒來因為停電了,一片漆黑,我感到很害怕,我還以為我瞎掉了。

當地震發生時,必須先冷靜下來,把瓦斯跟電源關掉,才不會讓傷害變大,引發火災。

地震要是發生在海底下,就會引起海嘯,造成靠海的城鎮很大的傷害。像是南亞大地震,芮氏規模9.0,造成的傷亡人數非常多,百萬人流離失所。為史上第四大的地震。但後來科學家發現,地震強度實為芮氏9.3級,成為史上第二大地震。

Rating
  • 老皮
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

In Taiwan, when the earthquake occurs, can create the ornamental hairpin h disaster, very many person of casualties. When like is 921 big earthquakes, the seismic vertical is in Nantou's Jiji, that earthquake is extremely serious, the house nearly all collapsed. Some several earthquakes occur in the midnight, my also one time earthquake, that day is occupied by the schoolmate family, I have been already sleeping, the schoolmate also is playing the computer, the earthquake occurs, my 1. feelings also does not have, but I have awaked, was is awakened by noise by my schoolmate, he was scolded by me, I continued to rest. When 921 big earthquakes, has the time also is the midnight, but rests very ripely, is same had not felt has the earthquake, early morning wakes because power cut, a blackness, I felt is afraid very much, I also thought I blindly fell. When the earthquake occurs, must be first calm, switches off the gas with the power source, only then cannot let the injury change in a big way, initiation fire. The earthquake if occurs under the seabed, can cause the tsunami, creates depends on the sea the cities very big injury. Like is the South Asia big earthquake, Richter scale9.0, creates the casualties are extremely many, million people are destitute and homeless. For history in fourth big earthquake. But afterwards the scientist discovered that, the earthquake intensity actually Richter scale9.3 magnitude, become in the history the second big earthquake

Source(s): 自己
    2 decades ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~原文~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

當地震發生時,必須先冷靜下來,把瓦斯跟電源關掉,才不會讓傷害變大,引發火災。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~翻譯後~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Taiwan, whenever the earthquake takes place, will cause many disasters, a lot of person's dead and injureds.While seeming 921 heavy earthquakes, the epicenter is Ji-ji in south hurl, that earthquake is very serious, the house almost collapsed.

Have several times the earthquake occurrence in midnight, I still remember to shake with a run, staying with the classmate that day, I already be sleeping, the classmate still plays the computer, at the time that earthquake takes place, I feel also have no 1:00, however I am awake, is fought by my classmate to come to, he is scolded the at one feed by me, I continued to sleep again.

921 heavy earthquakes, take place time is also a midnight, but sleep very familiar, similar did not feel have the earthquake, wake up in the morning because of having a power fail, a slice of utter darkness, I feel very frightened, I still think me blind drop.

When the local earthquake take place, have to calm down first, turn off with power supply the gas, just will not let the injury become big, cause the fire.

Earthquake if take place under the bottom of sea, will cause the tidal wave, cause the very big injury of the town of depending on the sea.Seem the south second heavy earthquake, Richter scale 9.0, the dead and injured number that cause is quite a few, the million people forces to leave home and wanders about.For the fourth earthquake of the history.But afterwards the scientist finds, earthquake intensity in really 9.3 classes of Richter, become the history up the second heavy earthquake.

Source(s): 腦子