Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

求史丹樂團(Staind)So Far Away英文歌詞

誰有史丹樂團"So Far Away"的英文歌詞?有中文更好!!謝謝嚕~~!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

So Far AwayThis is my lifeIt's not what it was beforeAll these feelings I've sharedAnd these dreamsThat I'd never lived beforeSomebody shake me 'cause II must be sleepingNow that we're here, it's so far awayAll the struggle we thought was all in vainThey all finally start to go awayNow that we're here, it's so far awayAnd I feel like I can face the dayI can forgive, and I'm not ashamedTo be the person I am todayThese are my wordsThat I've never said beforeI think I'm doing okayAnd this smileThat I've never shown beforeSomebody shake me 'cause II must be sleepingNow that we're here, it's so far awayAll the struggle we thought was all in vainThey all finally start to go awayNow that we're here, it's so far awayAnd I feel like I can face the dayI can forgive, and I'm not ashamedTo be the person I am todayI'm so afraid of wakingPlease don't shake meAfraid of wakingPlease dont shake meNow that we're here, it's so far awayAll the struggle we thought was all in vainThey all finally start to go awayNow that we're here, it's so far awayAnd I feel like I can face the dayI can forgive, and I'm not ashamedTo be the person I am today

歌詞是錯誤的........

2012-08-09 10:28:37 補充:

OOXX 真想罵髒話

越聽越奇怪 查了查 給甚麼狗屁歌詞